• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ComSoc Cock[tail] Party (1 Viewer)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lolz i dont feel in the mood for partying right now hopefully that will change by tonyt
You were in the mood when I fingered your crack.

The party was great but I had to leave early. Being a first year also sucked as I only seemed to meet 2+'s. It was great to finally meet brogan and wiki aswell.

But I had to leave early because I drank too much and I've uni tomorrow :'(

Booze was great - champagne got around the limited 'open bar'.

Great night.

But I was an arsehole - I wasn't talking enough to you'se because I was drunk and ugghhhhl.. lame. Sorry.

P.S - hot russian girl was there. which was surprising 'cause she knows max and i know that most of max's friends don't go out the night before an exam.

boon

HSC
Wolfowitz said:
You were in the mood when I fingered your crack.

The party was great but I had to leave early. Being a first year also sucked as I only seemed to meet 2+'s. It was great to finally meet brogan and wiki aswell.

But I had to leave early because I drank too much and I've uni tomorrow :'(

Booze was great - champagne got around the limited 'open bar'.

Great night.

But I was an arsehole - I wasn't talking enough to you'se because I was drunk and ugghhhhl.. lame. Sorry.

P.S - hot russian girl was there. which was surprising 'cause she knows max and i know that most of max's friends don't go out the night before an exam.

wasnt that tonight
that early
get back there

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
meh. cant wait till im 18.

btw, am i meant to have recieved a comsoc membership card yet?

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
the fuckwit manager decided that people were too drunk so closed it - which is stupid as people weren't buying any more drinks as they drank all they wanted during the hours of open bar operation.
I was ridiculously pissed off. Don't remember that much of what happened after but I ended up staying the night at the Jewish College - which only has 1 jew living there.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
oh it was a fairly good night but finished too early, sahil couldn't get into cargo bar coz he didnt have his ID so i just left with him on night ryder. Ashton, jordan and james were giving me boners all nyte :eek:

stas u were lost when you got on the night rider lol

you said to the bus driver 'we wanna go to broadGAY' and then u were like 'sexy timeeeeee' on the bus....:eek:

funniest thing all night though was when that asian dude got kicked out for SEXUALLY HARASSING ANOTHER GUY.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)