Con High School (1 Viewer)

lordofthestring

HSC
Hey people,

Has anyone been to this school?, because i was thinking of going there next year. if you have, what is required for there n that, because the site doesnt give much details. Cheers.

tomfelix

HSC
lordofthestring said:
Hey people,

Has anyone been to this school?, because i was thinking of going there next year. if you have, what is required for there n that, because the site doesnt give much details. Cheers.
Hey yeah its a mad school, everyone's very unique there and great. it's mostly semi-underground, underneath the sydney con uni castle thing, which is a rather bizarre but cool location.

I went there for a while but then i got a good scholarship to my present school.

All i had to do was audition on my instrument and do a pretty relaxed interview; but i think they've gotten a lot harsher and more selective since the new principal came in.

But give it a go man its the most unqiue school ever!

sam.mg

HSC
Hey man,

I just graduated from there.

The school has gone downhill since our new principal arrived. HOWEVER. Depending on what year you want to go into, I would suggest going along and auditioning, checking out the school and seeing what you think - it can't hurt right?

The process is really just an instrumental audition, then a musicality workshop, and now (they've added this since our new principal arrived) an academic test.

Go check it out, why not? It can't hurt right? It's a place where someone can really develop as a musician and create the contacts and friends you need in the real music world, you know?

S

Concerti

HSC
I really like the building of the Con..

Wouldn't mind going there myself but I'm happy where I am.

Also heard that enrolments for that school are really low so I suppose

you would be in a small cohort.

chichichip

chichichichichichichi....
HSC
Them con kids... xD
The audition process for me was
written test, aural test, some random other test that probably had to do with Dalcroze method
Then an audition with the head of strings
Then I got in? :/ But I didnt go xD

I suppose it's harder because they only had 14 or so kids enrol in year 7 this year :|

jiyeonPARKK

HSC
I go to the Con :)

It's okay although I prefer the previous Principal much more.
He was friendly and I always got a pleasant hello.

chichichip

chichichichichichichi....
HSC
lol dr curry and the new school emblem and everything... i think thats what the new principal's name is anyway. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)