Conception Day '06!!!!!11 (2 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i keep getting sick this semester. so i've had a fun day. great (sarcastic, but ok) morning - home - lunch - sleep - currently up to take tablets. plan: sleep

hope everyone else has a fun conception day :)

Cyan_phoeniX said:
Is there something wrong with me? because i feel out of place :/
it's less likely that there is something wrong with you because you feel out of place. me however, i just don't care. *goes back to sleep*

iwannarock

HSC
well fuck them the fucking cunts!

well my conception day was cut short.

apparently i was too drunk.

whatever. i was thrown out. im going to bed and sleeeping.

how ridiculous.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Aww bad luck oddy :(

Yeah turned up for a bit left soon afterwards

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha definitely, you could've been a Macquarian!

And of course, it was inspired by yours :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jezzmo said:
I met some chicks at the end of the night ... (after randomly walking with awesome chick into backstage "the bird" and them telling the security guards who were chasing after us to let us be and us chatting to them funky coolards) and was referred to as the "guy who got arrested". Next time i bury drugs, remember not to be so close to a security guard. I.e. Right next to him. First hour of conception day = cop shop.
oh shit i heard about you mate!

howd you even get caught? i didnt see dogs or anything, and they let me through with just my wallet and phone in my hands...

did they let you off with a warning?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Hmm...while lining up I saw a dude being taken under custody by a couple coppers and another 2 undercover ones. He was put in the Eastwood police paddy wagon... with his belt and shoe laces confiscated.

How can anyone be thrown out for being too drunk?!? Did they not know what the purpose of this day was?

I'll probably do a full review of CD'06 later, but the party atmosphere was back. Sure, we were without former sources of pleasure in CD's hey day (beer olympics, rides, bouncy castle, or FIREWORKS) and greeted with with excessive entry queues, but the sun was out, beverages were consumed, the air was filled with a waft of weed, the length of the girls skirts were short (though they seemed to think they needed to pull them up even more), random friendships were forged (both in a platonic and touchy-feely sense) and old acquaintances were reacquainted...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I wandered around outside with my friend for a bit around 12 and had a look - it seemed so small? We concluded you could have a pretty good time up on the observatory hill if you just wanted to chill with friends and listen to the music (it was pumping out loud and clear) One other interesting thing was how walking down the little alleyway between price and W6A, you could hear everythign perfectly as it deflected off the gym. It was amusing to see confused people roaming around, walking into a column of music that disappeared the minute they walked past.
I am with cyan on this one - just came home and sorted out my study for the holidays and revisited some DVDs.

X

xeuyrawp

Oh man, was it awesome.

Youth Group was good simply because the crowd was good.

There seems to be a hole in my memory, somewhere between an hour after I arrived at the barbeque and before I went up to the bar (ironically).

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i wish i could have stayed to listen to youth group, but i couldnt secure a place to crash for the night and had to leave early. i had a great sleep on the bus, got to parra in what seemed to be no time. maybe all the beers i had helped, who knows but what was with the lines??? luckily i knew ppl at the front and could push in, but they were ridiculous. i think it was 100% better than last year, great weather for it

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I got really head-fucked. It was weird...I was really gone and fine at the same time. Night got boring by about 7 when the tiredness set in. Met up with a dude I haven't seen since high school.

Bourbon + greens = thumbs up.

jezzmo, what exactly is this magic mull? effects? how is taken consumed?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jezzmo said:
OJ, how was your day? I reckon this year as at least as good as 2004.
yeh mate i had a pretty good day. Better than 04? Thats hard to say, i cant remember parts of 04 so it must have been pretty decent.
the atmosphere was awesome i must say. i met a few mates whom i havnt seen since school so that was pretty good. A few random incidences which i didnt expect to happen, but nonetheless it was a good day out.

if that baggie had pot resins, would it come back as positive? i know you are sure that it didnt have pot in it, but there could have had some resins left from before. dont matter, as long as you had fun mate!

so many people had pot inside anyways, wasnt a big deal. security were cocks like they were in 04 and 05, but i guess they gotta be since its in their job description. and it got frekin cold after 8

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
oh and jezz? did you pick up the baggie you threw out? or did some other putz already pick it up?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
yeh mate i had a pretty good day. Better than 04? Thats hard to say, i cant remember parts of 04 so it must have been pretty decent.
Hmm, I think I'd rate in order of awesomeness: equal first '03 and '04...followed by '06, '05.

Bring back the rides and beer olympics dammit! And how about introducing special drinks, like an imported tequilla stall...they would make a shitload by charging ridiculous amounts for shots.

cooki

HSC
Conception Day yesterday was amazing. Best day/night of my life. Very good and unreal atmosphere...must be the whole ClubMac thing I keep hearing about =p

*hopeful*

HSC
omg i had such an awesome time and im still recovering, is anyone else still dehyrdrated with their sleeping pattern totally stuffed up and sore legs ?

i was pissed enough to even enjoy the ranch afterwards, soooo good :)

ummm first yr cday (04) i cant remember all that much, last yr sucked cuz of the weather so in order of goodness it'd be 06, 04 and 05

Last edited:

burkeyyy

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
THAT WAS A FKKKIIN AWESOME DAY!!!!

ranch conception day afterparty sucked tho...
Yeah what happened at the ranch? We tried getting in around 12, but they weren't letting people in. I heard there was a fight with people throwing chairs around or something...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)