• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Conception Day (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i had a surprisingly awesome day. I didnt expect anything of it because of the weather and last year and i wasnt in the mood but i ended up staying until 8pm and then went to the ranch afterwards to continue the night...
In a weird way, the weather made it better, i loved being out in the rain getting sick and what not.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think the thing that made it ultimately shitty was when the hard-ons played, the security forced everyone off the barriers like we were going to riot or some shit

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
I think the thing that made it ultimately shitty was when the hard-ons played, the security forced everyone off the barriers like we were going to riot or some shit
Yeah, I got told about that. Thankfully I left much earlier.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
boinkBOINK said:
i thought it was pretty well yea crap
atmosphere just wasnt there
music wasnt all that
the drinks were really overpriced
$5 for a vodka redbull?
$6 for a smirnoff?
gee
and then with the tight security checks on water bottles and sprays and the what not
just wasnt cool at all
$5 i think it was for the smirnoff... but yeah I agree very overpriced... the beer was cheap though...

$2.80 for hahn premium light can

shame they didn't have any shots

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
Even though I'm not a fan of onedollarshort, I thought it pretty embarrassing to see only around 20-30 people watching. Last year there were hundreds of people at the stage throughout the day. The drinks were not too bad. $3.50 for an extra dry and $5 vodka red bulls is pretty reasonable. I seem to recall $5 beers last year.
The guard presence really shit me and im sure a lot of people

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I had so much fun, didn't gt there till about 3 30, saw Jeff Lang, got a few drinks and it wasn't long before my friends and I were dancing as badly as the people we'd been making fun of whilst sober. At about 630ish we headed to the Atrium and I topped off the night by pashing a random hottie, then made by way back home with my mates.
I have no idea what bands I saw most if the time, but fun was had. One regret: That I didn't bring a garbage bag or something similar to slide down the hilly parts of the grass on, cos that would have been fun.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i had an awesome time. after a few drinks you forget about everything (like the shit bands, how my money was disappearing faster than it was raining) and just enjoyed the day for what it is ... getting pissed!!!

can't remember when we left, passed out at my mate's place with my bottle of Jim Beam nearly all gone. good times:D

The Nick

McBain
HSC
The day was good, the real disappointment was nobody wanting to party at the village at 3am in the rain. The only bad thing that happened was getting lost/trapped in the Mystery Carpark-Offices of Doom.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
That was unbelievable. The atmosphere, the mates, the drinking and dancing in the rain, the party pashes, Fast Crew, Kid Confucius, the dance room at the end,the unbelievable lack of posers and stooges, the bus trip home, the yaking at Lindfield station....

GAH!!!!

I LOVED CONCEPTION DAY!!!!!! BRING ON NEXT YEARS!!! :) :)

^___^
HSC
HeCtic said:
That was unbelievable. The atmosphere, the mates, the drinking and dancing in the rain, the party pashes, Fast Crew, Kid Confucius, the dance room at the end,the unbelievable lack of posers and stooges, the bus trip home, the yaking at Lindfield station....

GAH!!!!

I LOVED CONCEPTION DAY!!!!!! BRING ON NEXT YEARS!!! :) :)

i thought you left us bitch!!!!!!!

btw, hows arse-anal doing ;)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
... said:
i thought you left us bitch!!!!!!!

btw, hows arse-anal doing ;)

This is a one-off to celebrate the great day.

Keep the Arsenal talk in the soccer thread mate ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
was it only me or did time fly quicker this year?
weather was shithouse but those couches made up for it... was anyone else on em?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cpjeeves said:
I had so much fun, didn't gt there till about 3 30, saw Jeff Lang, got a few drinks and it wasn't long before my friends and I were dancing as badly as the people we'd been making fun of whilst sober. At about 630ish we headed to the Atrium and I topped off the night by pashing a random hottie, then made by way back home with my mates.
I have no idea what bands I saw most if the time, but fun was had. One regret: That I didn't bring a garbage bag or something similar to slide down the hilly parts of the grass on, cos that would have been fun.
was this random a chick by any chance?
i saw two hot chicks making out... it was hot

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
jezzmo said:
the ones in the middle of the grass? i vaguely remember sitting on them for a while.

time did seem to go pretty quickly, but nothing like last year (though last year finished quite a bit earlier)
hahaha you coulda been one of those random guys we were talking to...
you recall who you were sitting with?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i was with the guys in velvet.... and i was the token asian guy following them...

everyone who were at the seats were pretty gone

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh i was with both of the guys.. and it was el natural...
i saw you like 50 times that day

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
my friend didnt... but the other im not too sure about...
but you see how high it was riding? fucken cameltoe

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
what are you doing.... looking downthere in the 1st place? :p

i thought he wore it as a joke and take it off soon but when i saw him at 8 with the suit on still, wtf lols

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)