CONCERT: FOO FIGHTERS!!! ... anyone going?? (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Hi Everyone I thought I would share my excitement over the Foo Fighters CONCERT that I am going to this THURSDAY (1st December)...

Is anyone else going?????

If so,,,, Where are you located? Mosh or seating?
and By which means of transportation???

AND what time are you guys gonna get there? I want to get there early enough for a reasonable position in the MP....

i am so excited :)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah ii'm goin, got seated tix, pissed off, i wanna get into the mosh tho somehow

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
yeah my friends got seated tix to,, but to the friday one..

me and my boyfriend are in the mosh pit, but we paid fuckin scalpers price to get in..... 130 each---- BUT its worth it because I love the Foo Fighters....and would get really upset if I couldnt get as close as possible... are you going to tomorrow nights one? (thursday)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
wooooo!!!

*dances the happy foo fighters dance*

and yeah im seated... but it doesnt bother me cos im a wuss in the mosh pit.

im driving there tomorrow, and again on saturday (hehe motley cruuuue!!).

yes i dont expect to have any hearing at all on sunday.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Yep they're playing on Thursday and Friday Nights

I'm gonna drive there too... all the way from the northern beaches!

I really hope I am not killed in the mosh because Foo fighter crowds are really really rough> especially on my dvd I have! I'll survive I'm tough :mad:
I am just praying I get there early enough to be at the front

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
jooobl said:
I really hope I am not killed in the mosh because Foo fighter crowds are really really rough> especially on my dvd I have!
hahahahahahahaha

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i live about 5 minutes from the place,
an i'm going to tonights gig. cant wait

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
I went last night, so did everyone have a great time. I was in the mosh in the pink band section, was pissed that i didnt get to the front section but it didnt matter i still had an awesome time- so glad that they played their old stuff, hell they even played Big Me

Dave Grohl is a god! <3

Ducky

Last night was awesome! I especially loved 'Stacked Actors'..sounded so good. I also love my new foofighters trucker cap! :)

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
imsooverskool said:
I went last night, so did everyone have a great time. I was in the mosh in the pink band section, was pissed that i didnt get to the front section but it didnt matter i still had an awesome time- so glad that they played their old stuff, hell they even played Big Me

Dave Grohl is a god! <3
I went on thursday night, such an awesome concert. Stacked actors and Monkey Wrench were probably my favourite songs and i liked the 3/4 solo, 1/4 full band version of everlong as well.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I absolutely loved the concert...fantastic
Dave Grohl looks alot smaller in real life haha, hotter too

it was very, very fun.. apart from getting kicked in the head and my body getting raughted....

funkoncrack

HSC
Yeah, I went. Girlfriend drove me, was in the mosh near the front.
Sounds like a familiar story to yours jooobl...

Generator

HSC
N/A
Well, the crowd may have been too young and the band almost ruined stacked actors and monkey wrench (from my point of view), but I still enjoyed the concert as a whole.

Edit: I was at the Friday concert, btw. Both of the above songs went for at least 15 minutes each, too.

Last edited:

schamoozlers

HSC
i disagree... i nearly wet my pants when they played stacked actors. and monkey wrench holy cow. so glad they finished with thats song! All round excellent concert... even from my seats WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY up the back in the nose bleed section.
grohl still holds the title of the sexiest man alive in my book, even after he skulled his crownie and referred to brain freeze as 'slushy stain'.... darn americans.
hope everyone had as good a time as i did!!! i flew down from queensland to see the sydney show, boy was it worth it!!!
catch ya.
xoxox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)