concession: expir'd (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh, and whilst 30 units is considered full time, and therefore kinda cool, keep in mind it takes you longer to complete your degree, because you still have to complete the same amount of units as if you were doing 4 subjects a semester.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
2nd yr of uni, 1st yr of degree (switched degrees)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
oh, and whilst 30 units is considered full time, and therefore kinda cool, keep in mind it takes you longer to complete your degree, because you still have to complete the same amount of units as if you were doing 4 subjects a semester.
its a bit hard to do 4 units a semester when i work full time

jamellie

HSC
Legal Studies

Where can i find the 2003 standards package that contains exemplar reponses for legal studies.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah its a bit hard, like tiring getting home from uni at 9pm or later but its alright cos works quiet atm so i just get to do uni work at work...and get paid for it!!!

if i only did 2 subs a semester, my degree would take FOREVER!! like 6 years. and i dun wanna waste 6 years of my life at uni

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
@ angelduck...yeah...although I noticed on the discussion board there is something with a 2000 level code?

@ emily...yeah, i was just noting it for anyone considering it coz it seems bludgy or whatever the perceived notion of it is

@jamellie...go away, wrong forum, hun.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i enrolled in four courses, got my concession card, then withdrew from three. its very easy to get around

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
twisted_emily said:
well it aint bludgy if i work too :(
I'm doing 4 courses this semester and working *almost* full time as in uni all day work all night.... plus sticking a 2 week prac in there :S

edit: dammit msn smiley shortcuts don't work here

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
um.. said:
i enrolled in four courses, got my concession card, then withdrew from three. its very easy to get around
awesome :D

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
um.. said:
thats shit
just like you

Justine2408

HSC
Concession sticker vs union sticker

Fade to Black .... are you talking about the concension sticker you have on your student card that means you can get discount food at the Union (ie shortland union, bar on the hill etc)? If so, you need to go to the Contact Office or Cybercycle to get a union sticker on your card. The concension sticker you get from Student Services is for transport concesssion and proof of full time status for movies etc.

The Union concession is available to all students - the transport concession is only available to full time students (30 credit points +)

Jus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)