Confidence (1 Viewer)

tandem

HSC
Girls are always stressing confidence as a significant factor in their attractiveness to guys, but what exactly is confidence? How would it be displayed?

The only people who I know that display - according to girls, are loudmouth, extroverted idiots.

Thoughts?

boris

Banned
HSC
girls like loudmouthed extroverted idiots
why do you think there are so any of the
play the game son

Bendent

HSC
good posture; non-bogan like extroverted; talks to you first; forces you to hug him (<--- this i watched too much dramas)

edit: forces himself to hug you

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Not being retarded and showing initiative and being decisive, like a boss.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
hug rape is ok, not the illegal form ofc
so let me see if i got it
conversation rape- ok
hug rape- ok
feeling rape- not ok
kissing rape- not ok
bj rape- not ok
sex rape- ok

can you tell me other rapes that are allowable?

Bendent

HSC
can you gimme an example each of
1. conversion rape
2. feeling rape

out of those, hug-rape and kissing-rape is okay.

The Bui

HSC
I read about a book awhile ago about confidence here simplify it in the three Cs of confidence

Comfort in the environment - eg a guy getting comfortable and start treating the place like he does in his own house. He sits and stands comfortably in a low-energy, chilled-out way or genuinely enjoy the music and move around without caring what others think or being too much “in his head”. Those are the only two modes of behaviour in the club. Nothing in between will look comfortable. If you are trying to look like you enjoy the music by tapping a foot out of rhythm or nodding your head because you think you should you won’t look right

Comfort in Interacting with People- eg Guys that own model agencies, work in strip clubs, or manage a restaurant with hot waitresses get laid. One of the major reasons is that they are desensitised to interacting with beautiful women and so are comfortable around them. Someone who has worked for a model agency for 2 years will not be shaking, sweating, breaking eye contact, or otherwise looking nervous and uncomfortable if he meets another beautiful woman. She will unconsciously or consciously know that her beauty doesn’t phase him and this will mean he isn’t viewed as a lower life form like the other guys that obviously are very affected by her looks.

Corfort in your own Skin - eg A guy who consistently gets with hot girls, and is comfortable with who he is will be un-reactive and unemotional in the face of tests. People are shy because they are worried about exposing their weaknesses to others. They are scared of being seen as ugly, having a silly voice, being poor, or whatever else. So they say less and do less so that they aren’t found out. Someone that is content will not be shy to put themselves out there and won’t react as much if you test them.

Bendent

HSC
I read about a book awhile ago about confidence here simplify it in the three Cs of confidence

Comfort in the environment - eg a guy getting comfortable and start treating the place like he does in his own house. He sits and stands comfortably in a low-energy, chilled-out way or genuinely enjoy the music and move around without caring what others think or being too much “in his head”. Those are the only two modes of behaviour in the club. Nothing in between will look comfortable. If you are trying to look like you enjoy the music by tapping a foot out of rhythm or nodding your head because you think you should you won’t look right

Comfort in Interacting with People- eg Guys that own model agencies, work in strip clubs, or manage a restaurant with hot waitresses get laid. One of the major reasons is that they are desensitised to interacting with beautiful women and so are comfortable around them. Someone who has worked for a model agency for 2 years will not be shaking, sweating, breaking eye contact, or otherwise looking nervous and uncomfortable if he meets another beautiful woman. She will unconsciously or consciously know that her beauty doesn’t phase him and this will mean he isn’t viewed as a lower life form like the other guys that obviously are very affected by her looks.

Corfort in your own Skin - eg A guy who consistently gets with hot girls, and is comfortable with who he is will be un-reactive and unemotional in the face of tests. People are shy because they are worried about exposing their weaknesses to others. They are scared of being seen as ugly, having a silly voice, being poor, or whatever else. So they say less and do less so that they aren’t found out. Someone that is content will not be shy to put themselves out there and won’t react as much if you test them.
i agree with the comfort in the environment as being confident.

comfort in interacting with people should be more about being confident with talking to people in general.

comfort in your own skin should be about not caring what people think, but not being unreactive/cold.

confidence is a good thing. there is a fine line between confidence and being arrogant.

Last edited:

The Bui

HSC
agreed thats what makes a arrogant dickhead and a generally a person who is smooth, calm , cormfortable in any environment and draws in people to him.

The Bui

HSC
i agree with the comfort in the environment as being confident.

comfort in interacting with people should be more about being confident with talking to people in general.

comfort in your own skin should be about not caring what people think, but not being unreactive/cold.

For comfort in your own skin it is meant to show he is unphased from what females may ask. For example a female might say that he might be abit skinny. A being comfortable in his own skin he merly laughs and agrees and changes the topic. This shows he is not insecure about himself and is corfortable in his own skin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)