CONFIRMED mc answers! (1 Viewer)

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
pdoueihi said:
u might be right, but most ppl in my school put 15d (ie 4 out of the top 5)
oh, i had no idea the top 5 at ur school wrote d. the answer must be it then

dolbinau

HSC
poisonives said:
Question 12 is definitely a) Cathode rays can turn a paddle wheel.
And i'm question 15 is b) since conduction only occurs in the valence band in silicon doped with boron - P-TYPE doping
RE: 12, yes they can, but that doesn't prove they are charged particles. Only B only proved they are charged particles.

independantz

HSC
poisonives said:
And i'm question 15 is b) since conduction only occurs in the valence band in silicon doped with boron - P-TYPE doping
12 is b , it asked for what observation resolved the debate, th emain debate occured with hertz saying they werent deflected by electric fields but thomason eventually disproved this...

snowconesyum

HSC
ives apparently we got 12 wrong.. didn't read the question properly argh how annoying! cos it says what closed the debate between CHARGED particles or em waves - apparently if we put paddle wheel that just proved particle, whereas electric proved charged particle :(

Kearnzo

HSC
poisonives said:
Part of the debate was that they did turn a padel wheel, and also were deflected by a magentic field. This was the first set of evidence that was argued over.

Several other experiments added more support to the particle theory, a major one was that they werent deflected by electric field before. But it was later proved they could be.

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
snowconesyum said:
ives apparently we got 12 wrong.. didn't read the question properly argh how annoying! cos it says what closed the debate between CHARGED particles or em waves - apparently if we put paddle wheel that just proved particle, whereas electric proved charged particle :(
oh, gay. i didn't even read the other options when i was rushing through :burn:

pdoueihi

HSC
poisonives said:
12 isnt a.... onli magnetic or electric field shows charged

pdoueihi

HSC
poisonives said:
kk point taken.
lol are you sure you got the point? its b not a...
lol jokes read the first 4 posts "question 4 is A not C!!!!!" hate when ppl do that :)

Batesy27

HSC
did any one else put 5 a - this is what i got wheni put tv as the dilated time on the spaceship and to as the time on earth

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
pdoueihi said:
lol are you sure you got the point? its b not a...
lol jokes read the first 4 posts "question 4 is A not C!!!!!" hate when ppl do that :)
yeah, k but didn't the magnets in the cathode ray tube already show that it was a charged particle.. except the wave-supporting physicists just wouldn't give up.

so then when the cathode turned the paddle wheel, it was basically a confirmation no only of the fact that cathodes r particles, but also that they are charged (as per the magnetic field experiment)

pdoueihi

HSC
Batesy27 said:
did any one else put 5 a - this is what i got wheni put tv as the dilated time on the spaceship and to as the time on earth
maybe u got t and t0 mixed up i think. coz time gets dialated on the cratf it will be slower for earth

pdoueihi

HSC
poisonives said:
yeah, k but didn't the magnets in the cathode ray tube already show that it was a charged particle.. except the wave-supporting physicists just wouldn't give up.

so then when the cathode turned the paddle wheel, it was basically a confirmation no only of the fact that cathodes r particles, but also that they are charged (as per the magnetic field experiment)
lol i like that logic but since the particle theory guys didnt agree, it didnt "end the debate" i think

Batesy27

HSC
pdoueihi said:
maybe u got t and t0 mixed up i think. coz time gets dialated on the cratf it will be slower for earth
yer i think ur right bugger

pdoueihi

HSC
i got 13 as well provided that 15 is D not B. if its B then i got 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)