Conflict in Europe 1935 - 1945 (1 Viewer)

daledugahole

HSC
Do you think markers are going to be more sympathetic because it's a new topic?

My school was meant to be doing Anglo-Irish Relations and I was really looking forward to it but last minute they changed due to changes in staff.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Cindi_99 said:
Key features is too brief for me, I’m paranoid I haven’t got enough info. That’s what David Christian does to you...

My guess is that the eassy will be an assessment of appeasement... fingers crossed!
no no, let it be on the homefronts!! Although that was the catholic trial so I doubt it... but I did an assignment on that. My teacher only briefly went over appeasement :(
As you can tell I do this subject too, there is a lot of information out there, my teacher has given out an entire folder of photocopied chapters from various historians, unfortunately they aren't sited anywhere so I can't give you the names :( which might be a problem for me aswell..... But I have more than enough information! too much almost.

kelly_xxx

HSC
my bet is on the Holocaust and the turning points of the war. I don't think they will put a question which is in the specimen paper (i.e. the impact on civilians)...

History is HUGE.. HUGE... learning two world wars and one Germany in between in less than a year's time is almost inconceivable... I'll cram whatever i can now.

trisburger

HSC
it depends on your teacher.

you need to have one who coveres every syllabus point in detail, sets you homework that you can use for study notes and makes time to discuss essay construction and historiography

i'm doing

WW1
Germany
Albert Speer
Conflict in Europe

:) I like them. but whoever says it's all easy is annoying. I'm on an assessment average of 96 for ancient and for modern i'm on 80. modern is definitely harder *shakes fist*

imjesss

HSC
trisburger said:
it depends on your teacher.

you need to have one who coveres every syllabus point in detail, sets you homework that you can use for study notes and makes time to discuss essay construction and historiography

i'm doing

WW1
Germany
Albert Speer
Conflict in Europe

:) I like them. but whoever says it's all easy is annoying. I'm on an assessment average of 96 for ancient and for modern i'm on 80. modern is definitely harder *shakes fist*

Yep, doing exactly the same... MODERN IS HIDEOUS! I'm coming up to my trials, as i bet you all are - and I began thinking,

"HOLY SHIT! There is so much fucking info to include in conflict in Europe, Operation this, Operation that - blah blah blah,"

HSC = hideous.:eek:

nephh22

HSC
im doing those topics as well as leni riefenstahl which also fits in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)