confused about the syllabus (1 Viewer)

~~Jess~~

HSC
ok i dont understand the syllabus, i know i did aboriginal studies, something like 1800 to the present and something about ethics whats all the other stuff thats in the syllabus i dunno which dot points im sposed to be learning and what im not. plus i had a crap teach her cared more about the WAY we learnt rather than what we learnt *rolls eyes*
plz help!!

Tenille_69

I think you need to speak to your teacher (or someone who knows what they're talking about)... You have a week to learn a lot (depending on whether u do 1 unit or 2 unit!)
But, you can get the syllabus from http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.a...eligion_syl.pdf.

I am doing SOR 2 and i have to do:

Aboriginal Spirituality
Media
Australian influence 1800s to the present
Teachers and Interpreters
Women
Religious Rites

And within them, are certain things you have to learn. Sorry if i wasnt much help! :)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Are you doing 1 unit or 2 unit? If 1 unit then the dot points you have to know lie under Foundation study 1 (page 39-40 of syllabus), foundation study 2 (pg 41-43) and you have to do 1 cross religion study which you have indicated as religion and ethics which is on page 49-50. If you do 2 unit then you also must know foundation study 3 (page 44-45) plus TWO more cross religion study topics. The cross religion study option topics to choose from start from page 46 and end on page 58.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
sounds like one unit

Aboriginal Spirituality
Religion in Australia from 1900 on (not 1800)
Religion and Ethics

hmmmm....like how they blame the teacher for them not knowing whats in the course (ie the structure---how dare they try and teach good learning habits!! LOL). They only did it for the best part of 2 years!!
Oh well, best of luck for the exam.....try the resources section if you get desperate for notes if your learning was as bad as you claim.....

~~Jess~~

HSC
thanks, and ok yeha i prob shouldnt blame the teacher but if u knew my teacher u would understand. it is mostly my fault for not doing much during the year. i do 1 unit not 2 and thanks for the help greatly appreciated i understand what im sposed to do now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)