confused kid: biomedical, chemical or matierials engineering? (2 Viewers)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
3unitz said:
us engineers dont often engage in conversation with the opposite sex. luckily im sitting behind my trusty computer screen so you cant see how intimidated i feel by your drop-dead gorgeous looks.

yep, although im not liking the engineering side of things at uni at the moment. much prefer math <3 and physics <3. too many projects for engineering which i usually leave til day before.

my dads pretty awesome too he has a moustache.

talk to girl.
be da good guy.
dont do lie.
dont do cry.

and ewww moustaches, maths and physicks

i-c-lil-ppl said:
HAHA this is turning into quite the funny thread.
quite some funny characters there at UNSW i guess i'll have to go next year ;)

so 3unitz you've spotted my name ! whats yours?

MYUNSW- is that online courses?madd :D
Matth-ew
(just kidding dont know)

no for online courses you search www.handbook.unsw.edu.au

you can also join the gay bi queer trannies group at unsw.

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
Forbidden. said:
you can also join the gay bi queer trannies group at unsw.
nice to know :D

y are you telling me this? are you trying to recruit new people? jokz
or are you trying to put me off UNSW? coz im seriously the least homophobic person you'll meet- believe it or not my dad is gay.

doink

Clone
HSC
So your dad is a highly accomplished homosexual electrical engineer? Thats so fucking awesome, if he had a PhD you could call him Dr. Frank 'N' Furter and do the time warp [again]

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
ye he is. you can't tell though. he is really masculine looking and hates sissy gays LOL..but i don't get your little joke there...please explain :)

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
riteo 3unitz you're getting quite weird...which uni do you go to btw usyd? uts?

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
i-c-lil-ppl said:
nice to know :D

y are you telling me this? are you trying to recruit new people? jokz
or are you trying to put me off UNSW? coz im seriously the least homophobic person you'll meet- believe it or not my dad is gay.
theres many racialness clubs like japan china clubs and sexualness clubs out there for queer bi lesbian trannies and also women only clubs we are such a individually diverse community.

but srsly come do engineering ... there are more girls than i thought that are doing engineering

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
3unitz said:
yeah, cant help it now.

i dont know why im on the UNSW forum... must be fate that i stumbled upon this thread and the amazing thread-starter (OP aka the beautiful jasmine)
what is OP?
ok i think i should start worrying now :D

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
Forbidden. said:
theres many racialness clubs like japan china clubs and sexualness clubs out there for queer bi lesbian trannies and also women only clubs we are such a individually diverse community.

but srsly come do engineering ... there are more girls than i thought that are doing engineering

awesome :D ill be desparate for some kind of female companionship from stepping straight out of a girls high school to a male dominated university course.

is that you in the videos u have linked?
hahah wat a funny kid

one question: are you american or australian based? im confuzled

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
i-c-lil-ppl said:
awesome :D ill be desparate for some kind of female companionship from stepping straight out of a girls high school to a male dominated university course.

is that you in the videos u have linked?
hahah wat a funny kid

one question: are you american or australian based? im confuzled
lol dont worry theres like girls here and there in subjects for engineering and you can hang out with but theres a good chance theyre with guys as well, its a boy and girl thing

and LOL no its not me in those videos, them asians are funny ass.
thanks for watching i appreciates very muchly

Omium said:
Lies, OP = obdormition pétrissage

i.e.) He wants you baddd
lol i reckonnn

freehugsme

Local Inamorata
HSC
Minka. Did I tell you I find you so much more intimidating because of your hip man posse? ;D

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
freehugsme said:
Minka. Did I tell you I find you so much more intimidating because of your hip man posse? ;D
Yea you did, Thanks, your making me blush

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Forbidden. said:
Hey man, is MATS1101 as hard as PHYS1121 or easier?
Tell me about MATS1101 I'm doing it next semester.
k, MATS1101 is much easier than PHYS1121.

Its divided into 2 strands; Chemistry and Materials.

Materials is basically memorisation, however towards the end it gets a little harder.

For Chemistry. its basically all year 12 stuff up untill week 9, Where they get into some complex organic chemistry which is pretty difficult.

Material labs are VERY VERY easy, the dude does the lab in front of the class and you need to hand it in next week.

Chemistry labs are very easy as well.

Hmm what else?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Omium said:
k, MATS1101 is much easier than PHYS1121.

Its divided into 2 strands; Chemistry and Materials.

Materials is basically memorisation, however towards the end it gets a little harder.

For Chemistry. its basically all year 12 stuff up untill week 9, Where they get into some complex organic chemistry which is pretty difficult.

Material labs are VERY VERY easy, the dude does the lab in front of the class and you need to hand it in next week.

Chemistry labs are very easy as well.

Hmm what else?
all the work is paper based right?
give me all your MATS1101 materials kk.
nah its up to you.

from what you say, thats similar to what some guy in my class said about MATS1101

thats gonna be harder than giving away lab workbooks and lecture notes for ENGG1811 ( they change assignment every session so i may not be able to give away mine)

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
do some real chemistry ie chem1031 & chem1041.

edit: we should really start our own thread, instead of spamming this one.

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Forbidden. said:
all the work is paper based right?
give me all your MATS1101 materials kk.
nah its up to you.
I would, but to tell you the truth, ive thrown SOME of my lab ones away, and they are so freakn easy. If you need any help with any of them you can post the questions here and ill be happy to help you. Though ill look for ones that i havent thrown away.

Ive written "Notes" for Materials and chemistry but i guess they are cheap rip-offs of the tutorial notes.

Oh and another thing, for tutes, you dont need to attend materials tutes.. and chemistry tutes come along once every 2 weeks and are very helpful (and compulsry) although you can just go and tick your name off for all of them at once.

EDIT: oh and one more thing, you dont need to hand in lab reports at the end of every lab, you can hand them in a week after youve done them in the lab

EDIT EDIT: oh for the midsession the chemistry part is EXACTLY the same as the revision sheet,
AND i THINK they give the same midsession to every year as they dont release the papers back! and dont release past papers

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
BIGTYMA said:
do some real chemistry ie chem1031 & chem1041.

edit: we should really start our own thread, instead of spamming this one.
Thats higher chem right?.

I heard the 3 hour labs are a killer and people say its STILL impossible to finish in time

i-c-lil-ppl

Jasmine Gala
HSC
freehugsme said:
lol shes talking to me nong faces...haha she knows me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)