confused. (1 Viewer)

staka_xx

HSC
So, I've been going out with this guy for just over a year and three months his a few years older then me and a complete geek like plays WOW all day and night and up until now I've thought I was inlove with him and nothing could change that but in the past couple of weeks we've started fighting like heaps and its really annoying we'd be happy with each other one moment and wanting to kill each other the next and its just voer stupid things like him playing to much WOW and me wanting to go out and other normal couple s**t.

But with that happening there's a new guy at me school and we kinda just clicked like we've become really good friends and I'm having trouble getting along with the girls in my year so recently I've just been hanging out with him and last night I had a dream about going out with and stuff and I think I might like him.

And well really I'm just confused with what to do, do I tell either of them or brake up with my boyfriend or do nothing.

LebboAzn

HSC
Just by that dream i'd say you'd better break up, cause if those kinda dreams happen again its obvious that you are more attracted and more willing to be with the other guy :S
But hey, if you havn't completely lost your feelings for your BF then try to make up, and if he doesn't put the effort in to keep you with him thennnn booom.

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
Just by that dream i'd say you'd better break up, cause if those kinda dreams happen again its obvious that you are more attracted and more willing to be with the other guy :S
But hey, if you havn't completely lost your feelings for your BF then try to make up, and if he doesn't put the effort in to keep you with him thennnn booom.
lol lebbo asian

Ziva

Banned
HSC
keep your bf until after you bang this other guy just in case

so steps:
1) bang other guy

if good in bed
2) get rid of bf and continue to bang other guy

if bad in bed
2) bang your bf but try and find someone else who is better

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You're young and in the process of growing up.

People change when they grow up, so lots of relationships that start in this period don't last because what people want out of the relationship changes and sometimes the other partner can't accommodate it. It looks like what you want and what he wants are two very different things, and if neither of you are willing to compromise then the relationship is no longer working.

If you're not happy, get out. No point wasting your time in an unhappy relationship.

HalcyonSky

HSC
make a wow character and join a better guild than him and get better gear and then be like oh yeah so ive been playing wow and show him your chars armory

seriously its a massive turnon

HSC
OI BITCH DON't YOU DARE BREAK UP WITH ME. OR IL BREAK YOUR NECK. btw bring me a soda. killing dragonz and all

HalcyonSky

HSC
and youre complaining about arguing over 'stupid things like him playing wow too much'? obviously you're starting the fights then you daft bitch so stop complaining about it

HalcyonSky

HSC
hey guiys so i like this other guy but i dont like my boyfriend anymore what do i do i have an iq of 34 and cant solve this puzzle myself

kcqn93

HSC
whatever you do... DO NOT DELETE HIS CHARACTER!!!! or else he will either kill you or kill himself or perhaps both...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
make a WOW account, seduce ur boyfriend into internet secks (without him knowing..)

then BAM expose him for the cunt he is; giving you an awesome reason to dump him

Guesss

HSC
Agreed! :) I like yu LebboAzn

make a WOW account, seduce ur boyfriend into internet secks (without him knowing..)

then BAM expose him for the cunt he is; giving you an awesome reason to dump him
Haha b00m... lol as stupid as that sounds, its actually a clever plan i think :eek:

:uhoh: Ohh and if ever yu want a divorce, just tell me kaii, lol dont go making a fake BOS account. :p

Guesss

HSC
myst1fy if onli i got $5 for each time yu posted replies with 1/2 words, thats if 'lol' can even be counted as a word :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)