Confusing Boys? (1 Viewer)

jellybeenz

HSC
I have a friend, who I have been in love with for a while. He is perfect to me, we aren't that close but have been becoming closer friends. I have helped him out heaps with uni stuff over the past month. We talk often on msn and msg a lot (he sent me 8 msgs yesterday) but I'm still sure he only thinks of me as a friend.

Tonight he got all pissed off at me-- we were talking and he turned what I thought was an innocent joke into something huge-- how i don't trust him, so why should he trust me-- I sent him a message later on, apologising for pissing him off, but I got no reply. This isn't the first time something like this has happened-- he recently got pissed off at me because I forgot to say goodbye to him at a party.

So does this guy have issues? I don't think he has feelings for me, but I can't be sure. What does his behaviour suggest to other people?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well either hes a ego maniac... over protective...
i suspect by his behaviour he has larger issues..

i think he may like u.. but i dun kno him.. ..

well depends on wat the 'innocent' thing was.. mabbe he was justified..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i think if hes getting pissed off because u didnt say goodbye to him at a party there is alot more going on- obviously hes edgy about where he stands with you

S

Shuter

Well at least tell us what the joke is.

I thought we already covered that this guy was a weirdo in the last thread.

jellybeenz

HSC
He was bragging about some gossip he had. I told him he could trust me to tell me it. But he said I never told him any gossip, I told him that his friends are alot more interesting than mine are (this was all in a joking way). He then proceeded to go weird from then on and then he went offline not leaving em time to say bye or anything. I think I may have just said the wrong thing.

I guess he is a weirdo and it was covered before... I dunno... its late at night and I'm confused.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
jellybeenz said:
I have a friend, who I have been in love with for a while. He is perfect to me, we aren't that close but have been becoming closer friends. I have helped him out heaps with uni stuff over the past month. We talk often on msn and msg a lot (he sent me 8 msgs yesterday) but I'm still sure he only thinks of me as a friend.

Tonight he got all pissed off at me-- we were talking and he turned what I thought was an innocent joke into something huge-- how i don't trust him, so why should he trust me-- I sent him a message later on, apologising for pissing him off, but I got no reply. This isn't the first time something like this has happened-- he recently got pissed off at me because I forgot to say goodbye to him at a party.

So does this guy have issues? I don't think he has feelings for me, but I can't be sure. What does his behaviour suggest to other people?
*sigh* you have no idea how close this is to my issues at the moment.......
boys are weird

hatty

Banned
he sounds like a mentally fucked shithead, probably the type of guy that'll end up setting the house on fire with his family inside or cutting them to pieces with an axe. lol
just kidding

but seriously, what type of man gets pissed over this type of shit? you didn't say bye to him and he had a sook about it? what a PUSSY. and this little joke of urs? sounds pretty small and trivial to me, unless ur hiding the details from us, i say this guy is a complete dumbass and u shouldn't be wasting time with such a shithead.

but thats based on the stories u told us, i dont know this guy

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i think he smells and he needs to have a good hard look at himself.. so wat if u didnt say goodbye!! u can do better methinks :uhhuh:

boys smell..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jellybeenz said:
he sounds like an attention seeking fuckhead. sounds very similar to something that happened to a "friend" of mine, but he couldn't stand the fact that this chick didn't like him more than a friend so he became all depressed, threatened 2 kill himself etc etc etc, i can assure you that didn't make him more popular in the group, lol

anyway yeah my suggestion is to stay away, cause if he's that insecure who knows what he will be like in the future

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
holy shit, if you can't see that this guy is like soooo in love with you........ anyways i think that this guy has loved you for soooo long that he has entered himself into a relationship with you, unfortunatly you have not been aware of this possiblity untill now.
<this is a guide only and should not be taken as the only possibility.>

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
i think it's because he used to have quite a bit of attention from you that he wants more. that's just my theory. or maybe because he's seeking attention because he does have feelings for you.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
jellybeenz said:

sounds like me (in terms of the attitude but not as bad ) lol
tell him to go away :)

nah seriously, if u like him do something about it, but just make sure u do really like him

also, you shouldnt take advice from the internet

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'd say he's just insecure.. simple as that.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hbk_ace said:
tell him to go away :)

nah seriously, if u like him do something about it, but just make sure u do really like him

also, you shouldnt take advice from the internet

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
wat??? hahah i dont think asking for advice about relationships on the net is helpful. in the end u have to make ure own decisions

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hbk_ace said:
wat??? hahah i dont think asking for advice about relationships on the net is helpful. in the end u have to make ure own decisions
exactly my point.
so why did you offer advice, and then tell her she shouldn't take advice from the net? :confused:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well he is probably a wierdo, but just on the point of not saying goodbye to him, i would be a bit pissed off if one of my closest friends didnt even bother to say goodbye to me or let me know they are leaving, i wouldnt fly off the deep end and they probably wouldnt know i was a tad pissed off, but i always say goodbye to my friends so yeah i guess i can see where he is coing from for that, the other stuff tho makes him sound like he has issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)