Confusing Boys? (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
hbk_ace said:
wat??? hahah i dont think asking for advice about relationships on the net is helpful. in the end u have to make ure own decisions
Well, real people are behind these usernames and any advice could be helpful if taken with a pinch of salt. :)

HSC
jellybeenz said:
I have a friend, who I have been in love with for a while. He is perfect to me, we aren't that close but have been becoming closer friends. I have helped him out heaps with uni stuff over the past month. We talk often on msn and msg a lot (he sent me 8 msgs yesterday) but I'm still sure he only thinks of me as a friend.

Tonight he got all pissed off at me-- we were talking and he turned what I thought was an innocent joke into something huge-- how i don't trust him, so why should he trust me-- I sent him a message later on, apologising for pissing him off, but I got no reply. This isn't the first time something like this has happened-- he recently got pissed off at me because I forgot to say goodbye to him at a party.

So does this guy have issues? I don't think he has feelings for me, but I can't be sure. What does his behaviour suggest to other people?
HE wants to fuck YOU

wanton-wonton

HSC
jellybeenz said:
So does this guy have issues? I don't think he has feelings for me, but I can't be sure. What does his behaviour suggest to other people?
That guy sounds like a big pussy, honestly...getting pissed because you didn't say 'bye' to him is just pathetic. He may be disapointed or something, but pissed? Fuck he has issues, so yes, you're quite right, he does have issues.

S

Shuter

A girl (the one in my avatar actually) just went to me "hey you didn't say goodbye" because I didn't say goodbye to her at a party. But she certainly wasn't pissed. THis guy sounds like a psycho, I forsee restraining orders in the future.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah the whole not saying goodbye at a party thing is being taken too far- the whole point is that u see them, not that u say goodbye at the end of it all...........who looks forward to the end of things?? no1- ur more happy spending time with someone, its not like ur waiting for them to leave

or is it?? has the opposite sex gone crazy on us guys?/!!!

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
This guy is immature I'm guessing... "pretending" to get cut so it seems like he has a pulse...

edit: about the joke that is...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
He sounds like a knob. I bet he'd be crap in bed if that's the case.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
lol jumb.

shuter, that girl looks like your sister.

josie, sometimes goodbyes mean a lot. but at a party? if the person was leaving to move to another state, sure id be cut if they didnt say goodbye. but its not a big deal, you are going to see them again arent you? so who cares? i say goodbye, but if im not said goodbye to, i dont particulary care.

berry580

HSC
jellybeenz said:
I have a friend, who I have been in love with for a while. He is perfect to me, we aren't that close but have been becoming closer friends. I have helped him out heaps with uni stuff over the past month. We talk often on msn and msg a lot (he sent me 8 msgs yesterday) but I'm still sure he only thinks of me as a friend.

Tonight he got all pissed off at me-- we were talking and he turned what I thought was an innocent joke into something huge-- how i don't trust him, so why should he trust me-- I sent him a message later on, apologising for pissing him off, but I got no reply. This isn't the first time something like this has happened-- he recently got pissed off at me because I forgot to say goodbye to him at a party.

MMmmm.. if he can get pissed because a girl didn't say bye to him, then it's quite safe to say he likes you, unless he's simply arogant and a complete dick.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
BreaKing said:
he sounds like an attention seeking fuckhead. sounds very similar to something that happened to a "friend" of mine, but he couldn't stand the fact that this chick didn't like him more than a friend so he became all depressed, threatened 2 kill himself etc etc etc, i can assure you that didn't make him more popular in the group, lol

anyway yeah my suggestion is to stay away, cause if he's that insecure who knows what he will be like in the future

hey tht sounds like my ex!! lol.. i bet u know him. since he lives in quakers as well hehe :uhhuh:

and yes, i agree with breaking.. give him time.. both of you need time and space to sort out all ur feelings.. you cant try to help others without understanding the situation first and urself...

he needs to figure out wat he feels.. and basically u need to take a step back, detach ur feelings for him and see wat the situation is really like...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
sugaryblue said:
i think it's because he used to have quite a bit of attention from you that he wants more. that's just my theory. or maybe because he's seeking attention because he does have feelings for you.
i think this too. he shouldnt get cut if u dont say bye at a party... unless he always makes an effort to say bye to you. next time, u pick a fight with him and see if he cares. if he does, he might make the effort to b nice, instead of flirtin with u thru msn/sms but playin stupid games like "treat em mean keep em keen"

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
hey this case sounds famillar. ive been besties with a guy 4 3yrs now and he can be arrogant sumtimes. wat u gotta do is talk some sense into him, ave a decent talk and sort things out, tr to work out where things r going with u 2. But dont be too keen on trying to talk to him. u will work it out, i had a fight with my bestie it went for 11 months, he grew up and had a decent talk to me bout everything then realised thathe was bein petty. and things r back to normal now, prolly een better! It will work out if its meant to be and if ur good friends.
good luck ~SmIdDy~

jellybeenz

HSC
I started a conversation with the guy on msn today.

It went something like this--

Me: Hey
Me: What have you been up to lately?
Him: nothin much
Me: oooh I'm eating some cake, its sooo good
Him: I gotta go pick up my car from Jasons place
Me: why is it there? big night last night?
Him: Yeah, big night
Me: Have fun? What did you get up to?
Him: drinking
Me: Oh ok... so what are you up to at the moment?
Him: eating steak
Me: oh ok... anyways g2g... talk to you later...
Him: Bye

It was a boring conversation. Full of me asking questions, him answering but not elaborating. Ugh. He really is a confusing boy. I really don't see him getting over this any time soon. I mean, it has been a week now and he is civil yet not really talkign to me.

I hate him for making me feel so stupid.

S

Shuter

Aside from the fact we already said stay away, sometimes guys just don't feel like talking.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
as if guys stay with u just cos ur a sure thing. if ur a sure thing they tag u along but they sure dont go out with u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)