Confusing Women.. (1 Viewer)

Swagiel_

HSC
I talk to this girl and we were really getting to know each other, we even liked each other but now all we had before has kind of faded gradually.
It is somewhat difficult sometimes to communicate with her because there's sometimes not much to say.

How can I communicate with someone that is one of those 'one word repliers'.
It's not that she doesn't like talking to me, it's just it has come to a point where we kind of don't have much to talk about. I would reallly like to regain her attention.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I talk to this girl and we were really getting to know each other, we even liked each other but now all we had before has kind of faded gradually.
It is somewhat difficult sometimes to communicate with her because there's sometimes not much to say.

How can I communicate with someone that is one of those 'one word repliers'.
It's not that she doesn't like talking to me, it's just it has come to a point where we kind of don't have much to talk about. I would reallly like to regain her attention.
I am sorry to hear this
My condolences

All I could say that, if the chemistry is gone. All you have to do is to move on

callipygian

HSC
try starting a conversation about something complex, like the nature of morality idk

if that doesn't work, then yeah find someone new to crush on sry

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
wtf

this is why you should never listen to females for dating advice
shes right tho

Op it happens, there's not always going to be things to talk about but if she can talk deep then talk deep. And if you like her then try flirting maybe?

callipygian

HSC
wtf

this is why you should never listen to females for dating advice
works for me lel

she might not be the kind of girl who's interested in philosophy or w/e, but if you've run out of small talk you're going to have to move on to something else

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
pfft yeah and then you get offended and start yelling at them about white privilege
Wat
I dunno what kind of fucked up definition of philosophy you have but what you posted on my profile wasn't

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Tbh a real partner is someone you can tell everything and anything to. Hence that's where you can get all the deep and meaningful conversations (don't rely on though, I ain't an expert in this field).

So yeah maybe talk about something which means a lot to both of you or something like that.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Tbh if the spark died out and she is giving you one word replies then chances are she lost interest and it would be best for you to move on. You can try rekindle the flame but from my experience once it's out it's pretty hard to get back (on a romantic level), especially since it died out before you guys had even started dating.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Tbh if the spark died out and she is giving you one word replies then chances are she lost interest and it would be best for you to move on. You can try rekindle the flame but from my experience once it's out it's pretty hard to get back (on a romantic level), especially since it died out before you guys had even started dating.
Selina speaks the truth [emoji119]

Confound

HSC
Wtf? i'm assuming by "one word replies" you mean through text/social media? If so then be a man and make effort to see her in person and do social activities a lot more often.

If not then just move on to her friends or something, she'll get jealous that she is not getting attention anymore and will or will not come back to you

HSC
Well I imagined this: dude says something, girl replies with one word, then awkward glancing and looking down (apparently thinking of something to say). Someone in this relationship isn't forward enough!

tofusenpai

HSC
Get your group of friends and her friends to hang out with each other like bowling or something

financialwar

HSC
N/A
OP is just a typical clueless AFC.. And does not even realise it.

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Tell her to stop talking in one word replies.

I have been dating an LDR [we live an hour away, but our relationship is based on online interaction for now] and sometimes, when things get dull, I literally just say 'Welp, I ran out of things to say, shit.' And then, we go to sleep, eventually, we put effort into talking instead of just going 'Okie'

I just think she's not putting effort into it anymore though. I can understand sometimes, there would be silence when you two hang out and its totally okay, because there is still a presence. But if its too frequent, move on. I don't think there is any chemistry left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)