CONGRATULATIONS yr12 '05 (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone! Most of you seem pretty pleased, hopefully you will be just as pleased tomorrow :) What a relief huh?

Gay Captain

HSC
Although, everbody is doing so well... The UAI's will be tough this year.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
we allready know our UAI's from SAM/JAUI
That's ONLY an estimate - please do not mislead people into thinking this will be their final score.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I don't even know what to think!!! Bloody hell, I'm gonna camp outside the uac website and press refresh for the next 24 hours, congratulations should be left til then i think.

Also, because all the SAMs and JUAIs tend to over-estimate UAIs I think people shouldn't get too over-confident either. And then we'll have to wait til bloody January to see if our UAIs are good enough for the course. We've still got a long way to go yet.....

elisabeth

HSC
... or we hope, that in the case of a good estimate, that those are our UAIs.

But well done everyone! Now the wait for the UAIs - another big, suspenseful build up!

yook

HSC
thankyou!
i am damn proud!
YAY GO US

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
elisabeth said:
But well done everyone! Now the wait for the UAIs - another big, suspenseful build up!
correct about the suspense... >_<;;;;; why couldn't they just give it today?!

Anyway, congratulations everyone!!

Kalashnikov

Gay Captain said:
Although, everbody is doing so well... The UAI's will be tough this year.
While the UAI does steadily become more demanding due to a more intelligent/prepared cohort, it does only increase marginally per year. I hope this remains the case.

You have to remember, also, that the people who visit these forums tend to be more academically inclined because they are involved with an education-centred forum. Plus those who are high band 5/6 students are more likely to post their results.

So don't worry about this too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)