• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Conservative muslims take over Somalia (2 Viewers)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Scissors said:
well, in egypt, people take shits in public.
It's more their dismal human rights record I take issue with.

boris

Banned
HSC
osamaelias said:
Your "lolling" on a educational based site. Strong words keyboard warrior.
That statement has no foundation at all?

aki117

HSC
Trefoil said:
It's more their dismal human rights record I take issue with.
Now thats wht i call an open minded argument , but just to clarify that cant be blamed on religion, more on the govenment which is not islam based

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
aki117 said:
Now thats wht i call an open minded argument , but just to clarify that cant be blamed on religion, more on the govenment which is not islam based
Egypt's poor treatment of minority religions, women, and homosexuals is a holdover from Islam.

Generally: those Muslim countries which are successful have managed to seperate church and state and embraced democracy, while those that are failed states tend to follow Sharia law.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
mosque and state, surely
or maybe demosqueracy

boris

Banned
HSC
egypt actually passed some legislation to stop the influence of religion in politics or somesing and particularly targeted the muslams

aki117

HSC
Trefoil said:
Egypt's poor treatment of minority religions, women, and homosexuals is a holdover from Islam.

Generally: those Muslim countries which are successful have managed to seperate church and state and embraced democracy, while those that are failed states tend to follow Sharia law.
poor treatment of minority religions, well even 3rd world countries arent doing better, consider germany and their racist riots, also consider china and its inhumane treatment of muslims, now i beg to differ, but i think this post has turned from one discussing the politics of somalia to one attackin islam, i can continue defending my religion endlessly, but i think everyone should go back to the original point.

Iron said:
mosque and state, surely
or maybe demosqueracy
i dont want to go into religion vs religion fights as they end up no where, but excuse me (i presume you are christian by ur sig), but christianity does have a history of doing what trefoil mentioned...

Last edited:

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
aki117 said:
poor treatment of minority religions, well even 3rd world countries arent doing better, consider germany and their racist riots, also consider china and its inhumane treatment of muslims, now i beg to differ, but i think this post has turned from one discussing the politics of somalia to one attackin islam, i can continue defending my religion endlessly, but i think everyone should go back to the original point.

i dont want to go into religion vs religion fights as they end up no where, but excuse me (i presume you are christian by ur sig), but christianity does have a history of doing what trefoil mentioned...
You're right, China and 3rd world countries are in many ways fucked up as well.

But the point is, religion should have no place in government. But Sharia law is all about religion running government, and it is what these Somalia terrorists are imposing (similar to what the Taliban were enforcing in Afghanistan).

The Turkish and European courts classify Sharia as anti-thetical to democracy for good reason.

aki117

HSC
katie tully said:
ahh this is spam, and a rather idiotic statement

charbler said:
In all of those countries you get killed or thrown in prison for being gay or adultering.
True islam does not accept adultery or homosexuality, however death is not the punishment for either in sharia law. Also muslims know this condition and so if they do not follow it they will be punished, if they are from a different religion then it does not apply to them, so muslims accept this law and do not have a problem with it, and if they break it they get punished , and they are aware of it, if they were from a different religion then it doesnt apply to them.

Trefoil said:
But the point is, religion should have no place in government. But Sharia law is all about religion running government, and it is what these Somalia terrorists are imposing (similar to what the Taliban were enforcing in Afghanistan).

The Turkish and European courts classify Sharia as anti-thetical to democracy for good reason.Today 3:28 PM
sharia is not a thing, and its not like a law package that comes with islam, it is what islam is and applies to all muslims. Since A large majority of arabian countries are muslim, then they want sharia law and they are happy with it, it is not enforced upon them. Also by sharia or islam non muslims are to be treated fairly and there are special considerations for them. So rather than blamin islam, blame the governments for being unabl to apply it correctly, as it is a very fair system, you can research it if you want if you dont believe me.

To illustrate such fairness, in egypt in particular, there was an islamic king's son who hit a young christian commoner unfairly. He was told to go to saudi arabia and speak to one of the prophets companions omar, who because of his knowledge of islam and closeness to the prophet was of higher authority. Anyway the man reached the companion,and he was very angry , and the king's son (who was muslim) was brought, and the companion told the christian to hit the king's son just as he did to him.

Now Europe and the European region claims to be aethestic, but like in france, they seem to be more strict on muslims rather than other religions, so lets not even start talking about fairness in these countries.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
nah it was a very serious post

bomb the fucking shit hole off the map, we dont need somalia

nobody would miss it, except for the somalians, but theyd be dead

aki117

HSC
katie tully said:
nah it was a very serious post

bomb the fucking shit hole off the map, we dont need somalia

nobody would miss it, except for the somalians, but theyd be dead
...to think that such tyrants still exist in this world....who said hitler was dead?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
aki117 said:
sharia is not a thing, and its not like a law package that comes with islam, it is what islam is and applies to all muslims. Since A large majority of arabian countries are muslim, then they want sharia law and they are happy with it, it is not enforced upon them. Also by sharia or islam non muslims are to be treated fairly and there are special considerations for them. So rather than blamin islam, blame the governments for being unabl to apply it correctly, as it is a very fair system, you can research it if you want if you dont believe me.
So in other words, Sharia law isn't bad, it's just that all the Muslims countries that apply it are bad?

Oh, and I have researched it, BTW. It's not at all fair.

To illustrate such fairness, in egypt in particular, there was an islamic king's son who hit a young christian commoner unfairly. He was told to go to saudi arabia and speak to one of the prophets companions omar, who because of his knowledge of islam and closeness to the prophet was of higher authority. Anyway the man reached the companion,and he was very angry , and the king's son (who was muslim) was brought, and the companion told the christian to hit the king's son just as he did to him.
Wow. What a violent and vindicative religion.

Meanwhile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#Democracy_and_human_rights said:
In 1998 the Turkish Constitutional Court banned and dissolved Turkey's Refah Party on the grounds that the "rules of sharia", which Refah sought to introduce, "were incompatible with the democratic regime," stating that "Democracy is the antithesis of sharia." On appeal by Refah the European Court of Human Rights determined that "sharia is incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy"[86][87][88] Refah's sharia based notion of a "plurality of legal systems, grounded on religion" was ruled to contravene the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms. It was determined that it would "do away with the State's role as the guarantor of individual rights and freedoms" and "infringe the principle of non-discrimination between individuals as regards their enjoyment of public freedoms, which is one of the fundamental principles of democracy".
Hmm, gee.

Now Europe and the European region claims to be aethestic, but like in france, they seem to be more strict on muslims rather than other religions, so lets not even start talking about fairness in these countries.
No, let's. I'd like to see you back up your claims, but more importantly, I'd like to see you try and explain how racism in France justifies, say, the murder of homosexuals in many Middle Eastern countries.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
aki117 said:
...to think that such tyrants still exist in this world....who said hitler was dead?
i know right

the horror

the only way this can get worse is for me to oppress women

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
A Muslim apologist appears!

You cast RATIONALITY!

Critical hit! Muslim Apologist is defeated!

aki117

HSC
Trefoil said:
So in other words, Sharia law isn't bad, it's just that all the Muslims countries that apply it are bad?

Oh, and I have researched it, BTW. It's not at all fair.

Wow. What a violent and vindicative religion.

Meanwhile:

Hmm, gee.

No, let's. I'd like to see you back up your claims, but more importantly, I'd like to see you try and explain how racism in France justifies, say, the murder of homosexuals in many Middle Eastern countries.
I didnt say it justifies it, and like i said that is not the punishment for it, maybe u should read before you post. Also not all the people apply it wrong, like you said, most arabs dont have much voice because of their governments, so if there is anyone to blame it is the government not the people not the religion. You tell me to back up my claims, well why dont u back up yours, if i were to go chasing you for backup, then this will be the longest thread in history.

As for the last person katie or what ever, show me one way in which islam oppresses women.

Now for 99% of the thread, i see that ive had to defend, while here is an attack mr aethiest. With aetheism, society may seem wonderful at the political level, but what about the personal and social level. Aetheism promotes people to consider themselves as mere animals, and it destroys moral values and hence destroys society.

Now im off to sleep, it seems that with you people you just go around endlessly trying to find a loop hole, loose, find another...well let me tell you one more thing more than 1/6 of the worlds population is muslim, and it is the fastest growing religion, so as much as you would like to decieve, and whinge, your not gonna be able to do anythin about it. good night.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Now im off to sleep, it seems that with you people you just go around endlessly trying to find a loop hole, loose, find another...well let me tell you one more thing more than 1/6 of the worlds population is muslim, and it is the fastest growing religion, so as much as you would like to decieve, and whinge, your not gonna be able to do anythin about it.
Sounds like you would enjoy Islam to take over the world.

We're talking about a religion here where the male is free to phuck/marry a female of any religion as he pleases, while a female muslim is for a muslim male only.

Islam has no place in a Western society. Thats all there is to it.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
russs said:
Sounds like you would enjoy Islam to take over the world.

We're talking about a religion here where the male is free to phuck/marry a female of any religion as he pleases, while a female muslim is for a muslim male only.

Islam has no place in a Western society. Thats all there is to it.
fuck off you fucking asshole. srsly, get a life. in sick of trash talkers like you whom hyjack the NCAP forums...didnt tehy make a non school forum for dicks like you? bugger off.

adnan91

HSC
bigboyjames01 said:
fuck off you fucking asshole. srsly, get a life. in sick of trash talkers like you whom hyjack the NCAP forums...didnt tehy make a non school forum for dicks like you? bugger off.
+1

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Aetheism promotes people to consider themselves as mere animals, and it destroys moral values and hence destroys society.
you are a fucking idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)