• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Conservative muslims take over Somalia (2 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
oh fuck me the somalis stole a whole fucking oil tanker with 2 million barrels of oil on it :( and they are taking to somalia. to do what with it, i do not know. i do not know of somalias refining capabilities.

boris

Banned
HSC
The crusades were a pretty big thing dude. Also, whats with all these new leagues? Seem to be getting shitter and shitter everyday.

aki117

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
Fuck you you little shit, my church had a couple of crusades a thousand years ago, so fucking what? how many people did your Atheist demi-god Starlin kill huh?

I'm in the right mind to throw you onto the street, put a burning tyre around your neck and kick the shit out of you.
And they say we are violent. At any rate i didnt say the religion was responsible for thse mistakes, but the people/kings/ whoevere who were the mistakes, i know how chritianity promotes forgiveness and peacefullness, so read before you post, they said islam was responsible for violence, i said its not , its the people who were stupid and who trick others to promote violence, and that even christianity had violent people, not christianity is violent. Also i recommend you watch your mouth, reflects a bad image about you, also im not aetheist.

Exphate said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aki117
Ah may i say some of other countries are experiencing inteference from america, and israel and the like e.g:

and may i say uve forgotten these countries that are also normal (i wonder why):
jordan
saudi arabia
egypt ( i dont see them in corruption?)
algeria
morroco (if anything their conflict is with spain over some small island)

That's right, blame the Jews for all the Middle East's problems.

You do realise that the Saudis punish (judiciary) rape victims right? Heaps normal.

And that all five of the countries you listed still maintain the death penalty, refusing to come in line with international law (although the Saudis are the only ones who regularly enact the penalty).

Quote:
Human Rights Concerns

Amnesty International continues to be concerned about torture and ill-treatment in detention in Jordan, as well as the link between torture, unfair trials, and the death penalty. Amnesty International has particular concerns about the application of the death penalty in Jordan because there is a pattern of death sentences, and sometimes executions, occurring as a result of unfair trials where confessions extracted under torture are used as evidence against the defendants.

There has also been a pattern of suppression of freedom of expression and association, especially in the wake of laws restricting freedom of the press and expression that were promulgated in the fall of 2001. Several clerics and journalists and members of professional associations have been arrested, detained, and charged for peaceful expression of their opinions. The practice of killing women and girls by husbands or family members because they have allegedly engaged in behavior that goes against social norms (so-called "honor killings") continues to be a problem in Jordan; measures calling for stricter punishment for those committing honor killings have failed to be enacted.

You guys are heaps free in Jordan! Source
like i said its the people not religion, so read before you post, there no such things as honour killings in islam...such a rash unthoughtful post. Also i didnt blame the jews for all the problems, the problems involve jews ,americans, france and britain ( in the past), the traitor presidents and governemtns who are foils and agents of western superpowers. The presidents and governments of these regions are responsible for the stripping of freedom of speech and human rights of arabs and muslims in that region, as they practically do no listen to the people. The combination of all these factors has disturbed the region throughtout the last 200 or so years.

jb_nc said:
you are a fucking idiot.
I guess you are so angry that you got owned...Its people like you who do not have the power to reason who are a drag for humanity's advances and intellect.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
aki117 said:
I guess you are so angry that you got owned...Its people like you who do not have the power to reason who are a drag for humanity's advances and intellect.
lol

yes

you owned me. why dont you quote some koran to show us all the righteousness of ALLAH

actually, no, i just don't reason with morons who think that Atheism is to blame for an arbitrary defined "destruction of society". As in, by what actual indicators do you have that (a) Society is being destroyed (wut?) and (b) Atheism is to blame for it. Oh, right, done. Muslims don't do logic, forgot.

i am arbitrarily defining a point in space and you are destroying that point in space by believing in a moon god.

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Atheism promotes people as animals.

Animals have no morality.

Thus, it can be seen, animals destroy society.

So, it follows, Atheism is destroying society.

THIS IS WHAT AKI117 ACTUALLY BELIEVES.

aki117

HSC
lmao annihilate all muslims...barbaric...and they say we are violent ...still id like to see you annihilate more than 1 billion people....it rather even more stupid than the thought of killing it self.

aki117

HSC
jb_nc said:
Atheism promotes people as animals.

Animals have no morality.

Thus, it can be seen, animals destroy society.

So, it follows, Atheism is destroying society.

THIS IS WHAT AKI117 ACTUALLY BELIEVES.
your method of distorting matter, is most intriguing, i said it aetheism consideres humans to be a species that is a little higher up in the evolution ladder, hence humans are still a type of animal. For most stupid people that is just a reason to go and behave like one, i.e rape, steal do all you please, and if you can escape there is not consequence later on. THat destroys society internally.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
aki117 said:
your method of distorting matter, is most intriguing, i said it aetheism consideres humans to be a species that is a little higher up in the evolution ladder, hence humans are still a type of animal. For most stupid people that is just a reason to go and behave like one, i.e rape, steal do all you please, and if you can escape there is not consequence later on. THat destroys society internally.
So, you're saying, the only think that keeps the large majority of society from rape and stealing is the threat of consequences "later on"?

That's insane.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
shouldn't ALLAH have given us some intrinsic morality when he was "creating" us so that even in the rejection of religion we are made to behave in ways he deemed to be acceptable

Oh, wai-...

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
So, you're saying, the only think that keeps the large majority of society from rape and stealing is the threat of consequences "later on"?

That's insane.
It would seem to me that by aki117's definition, it is in fact Muslims who are animals whose most base desires are held in check only by fear of punishment from God?

Interesting. And here I thought the religious folk believed in morality for a higher purpose - something more than the individual. At least we atheists believe in freedom and human rights, and don't need fear of divine retribution to force us to be altruistic.

aki117

HSC
Trefoil said:
It would seem to me that by aki117's definition, it is in fact Muslims who are animals whose most base desires are held in check only by fear of punishment from God?

Interesting. And here I thought the religious folk believed in morality for a higher purpose - something more than the individual. At least we atheists believe in freedom and human rights, and don't need fear of divine retribution to force us to be altruistic.
True i said that one thing that stops us is punishment, but not human punishment (as it is usually not severe) but punishment from god. In our religion our purpose is to worship our god, and if we do so we are rewarded with eternal happiness, if not we will be punished. This because we believe we were created by our god, and hence we must obey god, as he is much wiser than us, and is our creator. Now religion instructs us to have good manners, and self control, whichis another way in which we are made "altruistic". THis implies that we are different from animals, as we must be restrained, and we have a greater purpose in life, that is to live, be productive, and pave our way for the next life ( which is eternal, much greater than this, and where ur freedom cannot be even compared to this life, Note that is what we believe). I dont see how that is more like an animal. True aethiests may have greater freedom, but that is the problem, some people abuse that freedom, and roam life doing as they please. Imagine if religin ( which ever) did not exist, and laws that ban stealin etc, were not in place, how much higher would the rate of crime be?

I might add all religions have some kind of punishment in store, so if u wonna criticise(although it is really pointless), because youll have to criticise all religions not just islam. Also even aethiest governments have punishments ( like religions), but the reason religions are more effective is because you have a greater reason, that is a fear or higher deity, while in aetheism you claim that is your "qualities and morals" that stop you...ok.. granted...but in this world how many such people exist...this is the issue that neccessiates religion.

I might add Trefoil i thank you for arguing with calmness, and actually reasoning, unlike most people here who just butt in with useless insults and statements that are childlish.

Last edited:
HSC
Then the international society must act to stop them.

Islamic extremists must be treated the same as new Nazis.

Appeasement will never get you western countries long term safety.

wallah

HSC
Пaтpик said:
The great problems of this world will be settled when all Muslims are annihilated!
Allah will judge you in the end. Your ignorance will ultimately fail you.

Selam to all the believers, as for you, only hope that Allah shows mercy towards you. I hope he does not.

ALLAHHH AKBARR

Last edited:

banco55

HSC
Does Somalia produce anything beyond terrorism and trouble? Fucking savages.

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) — Somalia's increasingly brazen pirates are building sprawling stone houses, cruising in luxury cars, marrying beautiful women — even hiring caterers to prepare Western-style food for their hostages.
And in an impoverished country where every public institution has crumbled, they have become heroes in the steamy coastal dens they operate from because they are the only real business in town.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Something like 80% of all piracy attacks occur off the coast of Somalia. Japan is planning to send their navy their to destroy pirate ships. India already patrols the area, as do some other countries I think.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
just bobm africa to the stone age. its bot like that contribute to the world in any other way other than producing shit people.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
boris said:
Black hawk down!!

Edit: mad cunts those delta force snipers eh
If the movie and book are true, Shugart and Gordon most certainly deserved those posthumous Medals of Honour. Brave men all.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
banco55 said:
Does Somalia produce anything beyond terrorism and trouble? Fucking savages.

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) — Somalia's increasingly brazen pirates are building sprawling stone houses, cruising in luxury cars, marrying beautiful women — even hiring caterers to prepare Western-style food for their hostages.
And in an impoverished country where every public institution has crumbled, they have become heroes in the steamy coastal dens they operate from because they are the only real business in town.
Their primary exports are famine, piracy and death. In fact, they are responsible for over 70% of the global trade in famine shares and 80% of all piracy trade. Unfortunately for the Somali people, they are still yet to monopolise the death market to such an extent, accounting for only 4% of world trade in this particular commodity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)