Construction (1 Viewer)

pembo136

HSC
N/A
So anyone else out there got construction coming up.
Any suggestions for how to study for it because every test is so different and lets face it the content can be nearly anything.

Chloe238

HSC
just have a broad knowledge of everything. No how to calculate areas etc, know your tools. Just basic knowledge of everything. It is so hard to do but alot of of it is common sense so it the exam, if you don't no the answer just think about what would make the most sense :) Good LUCK!

Jacko32

HSC
N/A
Your right, every exam is different and what we need to know and what they can ask is very broad.

Alot of the multiple choice is common sense, safety and areas/plan calculations. The extended responses usually are something to do with equipment e.g portable plant equipment - and talking about their maintence etc

Other extended responses can be based on managing a project for example (that was in the CSSA trial)

Overall I think just revise, make sure you can remember even the basics.

Goodluck, it will be over tomorrow :D

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
The subject is too broad to be crammed for, so my study will be a brief read over of signs and signals etc.
and a couple goes at multiple choice on the BOS website
then the rest of my "Construction study" will be time dedicated to Physics on Friday

most of the subject is applied mathematics and common sense anyway

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
the exam was pretty good, but some of those questions were fucked

mick1993

HSC
The exam was ok today, as long as u knew communication and OH&S it was good, it wasn't as easy as i was expecting, such as the building plan question confused me alot :spzz: other then that i found it ok

hope everyone else did well!!! :awesome:

Chloe238

HSC
I did the catholic trials and I found the HSC exam today a lot harder then the trials :S a little bit worried considering it scales horribly !!

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
The exam was ok today, as long as u knew communication and OH&S it was good, it wasn't as easy as i was expecting, such as the building plan question confused me alot :spzz: other then that i found it ok

hope everyone else did well!!! :awesome:
this.

but i think i messed up on the question asking moving the materials from the footpath to the other end
i talked about how the site supervisor would plan to move the materials etc. but then when i finally finished my essay i realised it said 'in order to make a safe work method statement', which i didn't talk about :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)