• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Continuers? (1 Viewer)

butterflybird

HSC
*news flash* to do extension you need to do continuers

sorry if that sounded blunt

mcbec

HSC
well duh i already knew that, i was asking if anyone JUST did the continuers (not extension and not beginners). because extension people seem to just focus on their extension stuff. I just wanted to know if anyone else was doing only the continuers course.

HSC
I do the continuer's course, my class consists of a massive 5 people, the school did not want to run the class, but nothing a bit of whinging can't fix...who else does continuer's?

mcbec

HSC
really? 5? our skool only has 6!!! hehe.... so im coming 1st outta 6... lol, but i never say theres only 6 people, the coming first bit sounds better!! hehe...

from the looks of it, its just u n me who just do continuers, but theres probly some others who dont post often. A lot of peolpe seem to be doing beginners... theres more beginners at our skool than continuers, which is a first.

tashmin

HSC
im doing continuers..and we only have 2 people doing it. ha so i can either come first or last...but im coming first :)

butterflybird

HSC
we have zero beginners, 7 continuers, 3 extensioners
surely some school out there must have an italian class of more than 10 ppl :p

HSC
out of curiousity as well, how many guys and girls are there in these continuer's classes? we have a group of 5 girls, what about everybody else?

belpen

I'm at an all girls school, ten continuers - two of us do extension. In comparison to the rest of you I'm in a big class...Personally I think you learn more with these contained classes, less distractions etc.

mcbec

HSC
im at an all girls skool too.. n as i said, we've got 6... nice cosy little group :)

oh yeah, we've also got 7 beginners, i always 4get about them coz theyre in a different classroom with a different teacher... often a student teacher.

Last edited:

alessandra

HSC
i also do cont, there are 20 of us but we do every second lesson as a split class, for like speaking and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)