Continuity and Change - What country? (1 Viewer)

mjones14

HSC
What country and feature is everyone studying for the continuity and change topic?

For us, it's Britain and education.

It can be VERY bland at times, but at least there is a decent amount of information out there, which is more than I can say for what some other schools have to study.

mjones14

HSC
oh really, fascinating! we're doing marx and conflict theory. we also had the option of doing functionalism but our teacher said it wouldnt be the best idea.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
oh really, fascinating! we're doing marx and conflict theory. we also had the option of doing functionalism but our teacher said it wouldnt be the best idea.
Oh thats odd, so are we. I think they're both rather shitty but in our upcoming assessment task I'm choosing to do marxism, simply because it looks forward where as functionalism is a glossed over piece of shit which explains rather than predicts. I'm finding it rather dull, plus my teacher keeps typing his notes in comic sans...

jenga218

HSC
We're doing Indonesia as a case study...we were late getting started because for the first four weeks we had a student teacher. But we're moving really quickly now and hopefully we'll get enough done before the holidays. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)