conundrum (1 Viewer)

jilly12

HSC
So I've been doing the course Software Engineering. It's proving a bit difficult not because of the content (ts pretty easy soo far) but mostly my teacher. He is barely at class and when he is most of the topics he does are all over the place. Also cause this is a new course. There is virtually zero resources online. I am thinking of dropping this subject. Howver I am also thinking of dropping PDHPE cause I find it insanely boring. But I can only choose 1 unless I take up maths ext 2 which then can allow me to drop both but I'm not too sure if I can commit to it. I did get 29/30 in my previous ext 1 test but the whole test was relatively easy.

Anyone have any input which could help me? Maybe some places which can have resources about the software engineering course? Or what subject I should drop or pick up?

Thanks, (Also my class caught our software teacher using chatgpt to teach us 💀)

aqwerty13402

HSC
So I've been doing the course Software Engineering. It's proving a bit difficult not because of the content (ts pretty easy soo far) but mostly my teacher. He is barely at class and when he is most of the topics he does are all over the place. Also cause this is a new course. There is virtually zero resources online. I am thinking of dropping this subject. Howver I am also thinking of dropping PDHPE cause I find it insanely boring. But I can only choose 1 unless I take up maths ext 2 which then can allow me to drop both but I'm not too sure if I can commit to it. I did get 29/30 in my previous ext 1 test but the whole test was relatively easy.

Anyone have any input which could help me? Maybe some places which can have resources about the software engineering course? Or what subject I should drop or pick up?

Thanks, (Also my class caught our software teacher using chatgpt to teach us 💀)
I'd drop Software engineering. I do PE, and some modules can be boring, but the content within them isn't hard to learn. PDH is literally just memorising the syllabus. also, there are core topics in yr 12 (and several electives) that stray away from the boring shit you do based on general health and societal stuff.

katiekms

HSC
I'd drop Software engineering. I do PE, and some modules can be boring, but the content within them isn't hard to learn. PDH is literally just memorising the syllabus. also, there are core topics in yr 12 (and several electives) that stray away from the boring shit you do based on general health and societal stuff.
sorry i just realised your signature says business studies and not bus STDs… 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)