Cool MH is over! :) (1 Viewer)

SgtSlick

Grrr

In the words of the comic book store guy:

"Worst Exam Ever"

SO upset about the exam i went out and got sloshed last nite, bad idea, i have maths on monday....

:drink:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Fuck i love your schedule Slick....:)
Much the same as my own actually, except i dont think you need to be sober to check your HSC results, in my case i think the drunker i am the better my marks will look :p

A_Storia

Think I went well. Filled up all space provided in WW1, wrote 8 pages for China (did communist party influence on peasents) 4 on each for Sun Yixian and a big 11.5 pages for Indochina.

raftelli

yeah i thought it was pretty damn good too.

my only worry is that i didn't 'assess' or 'evaluate' my essays well enough but i threw plenty of facts out there and managed to fill up heaps of pages so overall it was pretty straightforward.

i did China too A_Storia but i did the other questions: warlords and Zhu De.

jules

did anyone at all do the question in the cold war about the cold war culture? I did it and it was pretty challenging but hey i had studied for the cold war culture.....but it was difficult to relate it to the groups properly. I didn't think i had enough to write about for the crisis so i didn't write about it. I prolly would have onlt been able to write about4 pages for the crisis. But yea not much i can do now if i went shyt. I did china to and i did the peasant one and sun yat sen. I didnt like the second question for sun....it was gay.

Doylie

Kat, you're a f*cking nut!!!
you said:

Speer i was pretty happy with - 7 pages 1st essay 5 pages 2nd essay

Why in the hell would you write 12 pages for the personality?? Its only 2 10 mark questions.. My teacher does HSC marking and she told us that 1.5 pages for each personality question is enough to get into band 6.. Not that i wrote 1.5 for each (i wrote more like 3 and bit for each) but, why would you write 7???? That would just eat into your other time like an absolute bastard.. unless you've got really big writing or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)