Cops and cameras in royal national park? (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
LOL that reminds me, mightcarmods on youtube modded an old golf and they had a sticker on the back which imitates those nurburgring sticker - except it was an outline of the park with "Royal Nasho" hahaha

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
LOL that reminds me, mightcarmods on youtube modded an old golf and they had a sticker on the back which imitates those nurburgring sticker - except it was an outline of the park with "Royal Nasho" hahaha
Yeah lol, wouldn't be surprised if that had something to do with OP asking about it.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
RNP is a HWP sesspit.
I went through there on new years day and didnt see any, but usually I read a story that they are camping a corner or baiting riders.
Furthermore theres been a few incidents of oil being purposely spilt on a few corners to cause accidents, my money is on the towtrucks.

Stick to 80 and its a nice cruise.
srs, da faq

I often drive through the RNP and have only seen cops hiding once in the last few years, however it wouldn't surprise me if they did often. Be wary of Heathcote rd near the RNP, always cops in that area.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Want a good cruise?

Cops are plenty, but mostly 80km/h roads and twisties

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Want a good cruise?

I have a holiday house in the Blue Mountains, if you want a driving road than i wouldn't really recommend drive through Lawson, Wenthworth Falls and the like. It's not really a "drivers road", always roadworks and it is basically two lanes all the way up now. You're best sticking to Bells line if you want to drive up the mountains whilst enjoying the drive.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I usually turn off and head towards bathurst.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Want a good cruise?

ROFL I did that exact cruise last weekend to Kiama for fish and chips lol. Pity alot of the streets were full of traffic and RNP had a lot of slowpokes. The lead car tried to create a gap and some stupid Hilux overtook us so we ended up not doing anything too exciting... but enough to make me realise my car is better at high speed stability than tight twisties (plenty of roll).

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
in on nasho thread.

this was filmed in the nasho (some of it from the waterfall entry)

[youtube]YKXslK35j-U[/youtube]

if you go at an obscure time you wont see any cops and dont be a fuckwit and go over center line if you can avoid it.

drift responsibly.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Um yes.

Most mods to a car require a engi cert from my research, and straight throughs are stupid loud.

My twobros exhaust is a racecan with a street legal dB killer, and thats loud (but we dont need certs for mods that dont effect structural integrity)

http://youtu.be/5-CCZZdz1U8

Thats mine with a 8-10dB killer in it.

Immortalp00n

HSC
is that ur bike?
pretty nice man
and meh ill run straights and leave the stock muffler at the end ( not actually connected tho) just so it looks all legit
cops r st00pid anyways

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
They dont care for the aesthetics of the zorst, only the noise that comes out.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Besides the sound you also have to be careful with straight pipes or any exhaust mods that bypass or remove the cats. It's possible to get BIG fines for having a car without catalytic converters supposedly.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Besides the sound you also have to be careful with straight pipes or any exhaust mods that bypass or remove the cats. It's possible to get BIG fines for having a car without catalytic converters supposedly.
Heh my bikes been decatted, but thats because the stock zorts contained it. (sssh)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Heh my bikes been decatted, but thats because the stock zorts contained it. (sssh)
Lol, is it even common for bikes to be defected unless it's something extremely obvious?

On topic of bikes, a friend pretty much talked me out of thinking of getting one anymore lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)