Corby's 20-year sentence reinstated (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
scrilly said:
You don't know one way or another. None of us do.
Who are we to blame Corby. Noone knows what really happened or whether she is innocent or guilty.But we do know one thing...............She's guilty

HotShot

-_-
HSC
SashatheMan said:
Who are we to blame Corby. Noone knows what really happened or whether she is innocent or guilty.But we do know one thing...............She's guilty
just imagine going to indonesia with 4kg of weed stashed in ur bag and u get caught, and u claim someone else put it therre- i am sure they let u off! just like tat not guilty.

my ass, she is guilty and she should be happy for 15years, but no she was bitch and extended to 20 and now her brother. what a great influence she was on her bro.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I guess it means that Corby probably won't have a chance at all of getting out of jail, if court has just extended the period of her sentence.

Pubert

HSC
I don't understand why she is getting so much attention from the media. Its obvious that she has drug connections. First, the photos with those drug dealers in the courtroom and now her brother being caught stealing drugs.

Does anyone know how long she would go to jail if caught by Australian customs on the way into Australia?

P

pLuvia

People have to pay to talk to her mother or something I heard, bloody ridiculous.

Ar, the longer the better, after all her lies eg pregnancy

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Pubert said:
Its obvious that she has drug connections. First, the photos with those drug dealers in the courtroom and now her brother being caught stealing drugs.
Yeah there is something seriously wrong with her family! I mean, she should be grateful that she didn't have to die like Van Nguyen did. She should just drop the "everybody feel sorry for me because im young and Australian" act.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
And now her mother has said that they regret not accepting a briibe from the airport staff to let her off....

And whats this about Croby not wanting to be transfered to an Australian jail?

The following headline did amuse me somewhat.

"Corby's lawyer quits to buy new Ferrari"

Scanorama

HSC
She just wants to grab all the media attention, not wanting to transfer to an Australian jail? My ass, too bad her whole family are crminials, half of her siblings are in jails. Her mum simply wants the publicity, too bad that ruins her chance of getting back to Australia any time soon.

Hotman is a clown, her whole legal team is. Compare to Van Nguyen, what she is going through now is nothing.

W

whsmith

The funding for her legal team was provided free of charge.

They 'volunteered' to help her. As long as;
- We get media coverage
- We get some of the book rights

Except she went down [good!], and no one now wants to hear her story.

Anyone see the security vid of them in the airport?

"Mam, Can i open this pocket/bag please"
"Ahh.. no."

Why would you be scared to open a bag if it had nothing in it but a board? And don't say 'Invasion of privacy' or 'she has rights' if she was stupid enough to think alone those lines - she needs to be shot. Help Natural selection along.

Will S

P.S: She should be dead. I pit the 'Bali 9' : The Govt. are looking to kill someone. Need to send a message.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Teh_Hotman said:
"I want to buy the new model Ferrari. So, I have to make more money now"
Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)