Cost (1 Viewer)

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
I have my good universities guide out, which gives an average figure of about $8050 CSP contribution per year.

D94

HSC
N/A
But, being a CSP, what is the overall student contribution? ^?
Well for my first year, my HECS debt was $6725. However, it will probably average out to around $7700 per year after 4 years.

oh well

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well for my first year, my HECS debt was $6725. However, it will probably average out to around $7700 per year after 4 years.
That's not 'too' much :p

PS: woops, I thought it was $7700 for 4 years lol, that's a lot man ! :/

Last edited:

Eyempro

HSC
So in summary, a bachelor of engineering degree will cost a student approximately $8000 per year (in total) due to csp, regardless of a students financial situation?

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
yes, it's the same for everybody, excluding international students and full-fee payers

Eyempro

HSC
Thankyou Galapagos, one more question. How do you tell if you're a full-fee payer?

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Approximate cost of engineering degrees?
Hi, At UWS, in accordance with the 2013 tuition fees, each unit in the course would cost $1,045, which would equal to $8,363 per year when studying full time. Please note that tuition fees change each year, and that if you are an Australian citizen with a valid tax file number, you may be eligible for HECS HELP. For further information, please visit www.uws.edu.au/fees or contact the Contact Service Centre on 1300 897 669 or on study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info.

HSC
Thankyou Galapagos, one more question. How do you tell if you're a full-fee payer?
all publically funded unis (think: everyone except maybe Bond and ND) cannot provide full fee courses at an undergrad level to citizens or prs

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
all publically funded unis (think: everyone except maybe Bond and ND) cannot provide full fee courses at an undergrad level to citizens or prs
yup, so you'll only be full-fee paying if you're international.

Exception to the rule is private unis like Notre Dame and Bond; you will pay full-fee there even if you are a domestic student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)