could any body tel me how 2 do the questions of graph? (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Calculon
Official answer from usyd:

Yes it is but there are restrictions on the sort of Scince majors that
will fit into a normal 5 year program. If you enroll in BE(Aero(Space))
and BSc(Physics) or BSc(maths) there is no problem.
OOh, now I just need a 99.4 and Im set :rolleyes:, but aerospace/chemistry would be good.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
OOh, now I just need a 99.4 and Im set :rolleyes:, but aerospace/chemistry would be good.
yeah, but really if u look at the program for aero(space) engineering- its packed out...they don't even have room for elective spaces (in which u meant to plug in your science units)....so yeah, i guess bcoz of the fact u do lotta physics and maths in the normal engo. program anyways- then u do an extra year (and prolly a bit more) in order to get a Science degree.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Now its my turn to laugh at people for NOT having a learning difficulty:p

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
But university is suppose to be the best years of your life (at least according to most people Ive talked to), when you reach 40 things might seem alittle weird but 6 yrs is nothing especially if you want to fill in that little Dr. box
haaha yeh best years of your life.....rite

it's more like a test of yourself to see how much you can cram in, how little sleep you can have without collapsing, how everyone is better than you, how wonderful was primary/high school days...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Calculon
Now its my turn to laugh at people for NOT having a learning difficulty:p
No but I can apply under financial hardship but unless it starts to affect me serveley I won't, because the spot could go to someone more deserving (long story short, because I live with my mum on 4/7 days I qualify for youth allowance)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)