Could some one please Estimate my UAI? Please :D (1 Viewer)

Benjamin

Hey,

I know alot of people are asking, but could some one please give me an estimate of what my UAI will be?

My school is a good one and my year is an extremely academic one with Advanced English and Ancient History being extremely competitive. (with one candidate even getting 100% for every assessment, even though the English department at my school are hard markers.) My Japanese class is the Open High School and so I am in a class with some Natural Japanese Speakers, thus extremely talented class. Legal Studies and Earth are also talented classes. Society and Culture ranges from realy academicly briliant to adverage.
-
My cource rankings are:

Advanced English: 11/49
Ancient History: 7/33
Legal Studies: 4/13
Accelerated Begginers Japanese: 42/83
Earth and Environmental Science: 13/18
Society and Culture(I dont think will count): 11/14

-
My estimates for my HSC exams are:

Advanced English: Band 4-5
Ancient History: Band 4-5
Legal Studies: Band 4-5
Begginers Japnanese: Band 5-6
Earth and Environment Science Band 4-5
Society and Culture: Band 4
-

Can some one please give me and estimate of what my UAI will be? Thank You!!!

Thank you so much,

-Ben :)

Benjamin

Thanks heaps,

If I get in the 80's I will be so happy:) But I would be alright with 76+

Thank you for replying and estimating :)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
you do realise that the marks you are estimating are quite low and with your ranks youd probably be getting mostly band 5s. id say youd be well over 80 with what you have told us. what school do you go to?

Benjamin

Hey,

I hope so!, We will have to wait and see :)

I got to a uper middle-class Public School (Galston High School), academic skill varies from year to year with last year being a bad year, but the year before doing quite well indeed. My year is one of the best years that have come through in the past few years. So yeah, Im hoping it all turns out great! :)

Thanks for your comments :)

-Ben

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Benjamin said:
Hey,

I hope so!, We will have to wait and see :)

I got to a uper middle-class Public School (Galston High School), academic skill varies from year to year with last year being a bad year, but the year before doing quite well indeed. My year is one of the best years that have come through in the past few years. So yeah, Im hoping it all turns out great! :)

Thanks for your comments :)

-Ben
hey you go to galston? i live in dural, so not far away. galston is pretty mixed with its results. hopefully the bos will be reasonable with the whole english problem you guys had.the year before my sister's was shit with dux getting like high 80s but her year got quite high 90s so i know what you mean. good luck. it does make an estimate hard to give

Benjamin

Hey,

Although my school has been varied in the past, this year we have a huge number of extremely academic students. That english problem didnt effect me, It was only with a single class of the standard students. The Advanced English students like myself had a set teacher. My teacher was extremely strict but an excellent teacher who pushed us all to excell. There is absolutely no chance of the dux in my year getting under 97. lol, The top academics in my year have pushed us to strive to be able to compete with them. The person who got dux on my year.... she is extremely talented, after all, any one who can get 100% for every Advanced English assessment task at the level of marking of my schools English faculty is simply amazing.

Galston has been mixed in the past, but this year I feel is going to be a very succesful one. So I hope that it bumps up my UAI abit. :)

Lets hope I get a good UAI :)

Thank you for your comments, ^_^

God Bless

-Benjamin

Last edited:

Benjamin

Dear Luke,

Even though they are not technicaly part of the UAI, I have 5-10 EAS disadvantage marks. So hopeful that will help me. I put in 4 points of disadvantage, death in the family, legal preccedings, illness and another. I am still not quite sure how the eas marks are equated from the number of disadvantages. However, I have reccieved letters from two universities so far stateing they have accepted me into their eas program (If I meet UAI requirements).

Thanks and God Bless!,

-Benjamin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)