• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Counterstrike (1 Viewer)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i know, but they have just updated all movments to it doesnt look like they are sliding.

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
I don't have the skill required to play CS, so rather than be a terrible Counterstriker I am a very average Day of Defeater. I am part of my own fake clan |AA| (All Americans) and go by the handle PFC Webb K.

I love playing around with the CS: Souce version of Garry's Mod, I can't wait for the DOD: Source version, or DOD: Source for that matter.

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
CS:S for me. I play on the world cybergames servers, and my rank is slowly rising. Averaging a K:D of 2:1 these days, trying to retrieve my score from back when it was more like 1:10 :)

flamearows

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Source is just shit. Yeah gameplay over graphics anyday. Guess it's why good games without the fancy shit are still the go. Why are people still playing q3? lol... :p :) Oh and 1.6 lol

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Source is just shit. Yeah gameplay over graphics anyday. Guess it's why good games without the fancy shit are still the go. Why are people still playing q3? lol... :p :) Oh and 1.6 lol

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
CS Source, my laptop doesnt have the specs to load it,
but I only began playing CS 1,6 like 2 week ago.

My style is like suicide guy,

name's kamikaze

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Assasinator_2 said:
CS:S shits me. I don't like the feel of it.
I hated CS:S when it came out....it felt so gay to play. But now it has improved ALOT!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
LoneShadow said:
I hated CS:S when it came out....it felt so gay to play. But now it has improved ALOT!!
Until CS stops forcing me to play dickheads, it will never be perfect.

S

Shuter

1.6 had the shittest gameplay of any of the CS's, hence Source is better.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Vangineer said:
CS Source, my laptop doesnt have the specs to load it,
but I only began playing CS 1,6 like 2 week ago.

My style is like suicide guy,

name's kamikaze
to play CS:S as it was meant to be played...2 gig RAM and 3.4 GHz P4 processor with 256 megs of video.......or better!?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Until CS stops forcing me to play dickheads, it will never be perfect.
1.6 is full of fags....I'd love to play it but I get pwnzored everytime

aLiGiNdAhOuSe

HSC
Man, it took me 1 time to play source to find it shit. Graphics don't mean shit to me, 1.6 has better gameplay and they dont run around like fucking panzies. The recoil and aiming in source is shit too, but I like the maps they look cool.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
Give the guy a break. It's his first post, and he doesn't like CS:Source, which is understandable.

Counterstrike is getting way too old. People should stop flogging the dead horse and move on to Battlefield 2.
Apparently that's really shit.

sighm0an

teh_pwnage
HSC
source is sooooo gay even beta is better. when are they going to make pr0 version with source graphics but 1.6 engine and physics

HSC
sighm0an said:
source is sooooo gay even beta is better. when are they going to make pr0 version with source graphics but 1.6 engine and physics
when michael jackson is pleaded not guilty.
source is seriously for noobs. since when did scouts have one-shot kills (non-head shot) and auto-snipers have 2 shot kills. totally crap i reckon
though i like the effects on source better, like throwing grenades and the awesome flash effects.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Komaticom said:
When you said Scouts score one shot kills, is that on players who don't wear armour?

Personally I don't touch sniper rifles anymore. I just grab any shotgun I can afford (or stick with my default pistol if I'm poor), run off and exploit my nack of sneaking up on players who like to play solo (who SHOULD check their backs every 10 seconds but don't) and get a decent kill:death ratio in most outings.

[/ramble]
shotgun... most fun on iceworld. get a fkn pro score with that too ^^.. good old shotty days. sad thing is now, im an awp whore. no fault of my own.. /me looks around *ho hum*

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
The other day I was playing CS: Source online and saw this guy with nick 'Lazarus'.....I think it might've been the admin guy. I asked him if he was from BOS...he didn't answer and disconnected imidiately.....

............he's score was pretty average though. Probably about the same as mine:D

HSC
Casmira said:
i was at a hurstville net cafe, me and my mates where there in 2004 jan, and back then i had been playing it HEAPS, so i was at the net cafe, and i would run around with the para killing people, and i'd usually shoot the body after rounds over, and this kid (~12) kept screaming "STOP SHOOTING AT MY BODY#@$@#$" (this kid was going spastic), and his 14 year old brother was threatning me, i was laughing at them

and he keeps daring me to do it again, so later i knifed him AND his brother, and then shot the bodies and they got up and left

LMFAO!

dont get me started at the competitions of UT i entered in 2001/2002 and people's reaction when i was like 13 beating them
sif you ever beat anyone in UT :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)