Coupling (1 Viewer)

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
Anyone else ever done this?

Coupling is pretty much the opposite of breaking people up. Basically, coupling is when you find two individuals who you may or may not know and try to get them to become couples or in a relationship. Typically this is done without them knowing that someone is making an effort to get them to form a relationship. Sometimes I'll spend hours browsing Facebook pages in my area (on my "anonymous" accounts) looking for people to pair up. I'll write their names down in my notebook and when the time comes around I'll make the attempt to get them to contact one another.

There are many different ways to do this. One hypothetical example is to hack in to the Facebook page of a male victim and install the "who's been watching me" application that enables you to see who's been at your profile and who hasn't. Then I'll hack in to the female's profile and I will visit the male's page around the same time he gets off of work and in the morning (the two times he is most likely to be on Facebook). Eventually the male will notice that the female has been watching him and he will began talking with her.

So far I have gotten two people to get in to relationships with each other in the past four years. That might not sound like much, but they're my trophies. Nothing feels more satisfying than to create a relationship and watch it grow. I've kept the entire saga of the past four years in a file in my closet with all of my other escapades. What really feels amazing is to walk past a couple you engineered all while knowing what you know.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
the "who's been watching me" application that enables you to see who's been at your profile and who hasn't.
lulz, that thing doesn't work (I haven't tried it, I'm just not stupid)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)