• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Coures Chose/query (1 Viewer)

soccerfan1

HSC
N/A
hi, can anyone tell me which course i should do, im sorta stuck with 3 and i dnt know which one i should shoot at:

1. civil engineering (USYD/UNSW/UTS)
2. Architecture (USYD/UNSW/UTS)
3. construction ( B construction at UTS)

i dont know what i should do, im very interested in the construction, building and designing industries...

if you say an option, it would be grateful if u could tell me what UNI to do it at

thx alot ppl, this site is very helpful

also, man if i wanna do architecutre, i need to get like a UAI of 85 oR 90, thats a bit out of my reach, arent there any other alternative ways to get into architecutre, besides private college or tafe

thx alot ppl
thanks in advanced

pottsy44

HSC
Musk said:
ill answer each with three questions
3. construction ( B construction at UTS)=> do you like to get practical and learn about the codes and regulations of the building code of australis?
not necessarily true. the uts course is based more primarily on economics of construction.

i believe uws has the greatest emphasis on BCA. (the old course <2005)

unsw is economic and property based. not sure about newcastle.

soccerfan1

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
ill answer each with three questions

1. civil engineering (USYD/UNSW/UTS) => are you good at problem solving??
2. Architecture (USYD/UNSW/UTS) => would you like engineerings calling you a moron for designing stupid buildings?
3. construction ( B construction at UTS)=> do you like to get practical and learn about the codes and regulations of the building code of australis?
ok musk,
heres my replies

for:
1. yes, im good at problem solving, i love the challenge
2. i definitely dont wanna be called a moron, but they get all the credit for the finish-work of the building
3. i wanna do a course, thats mostly practical not theory, and but do u mean about the codes, is that all u majorly learn about construction: the rules and regulations?

pottsy44

HSC
soccerfan1 said:
ok musk,
heres my replies

3. i wanna do a course, thats mostly practical not theory, and but do u mean about the codes, is that all u majorly learn about construction: the rules and regulations?
no, the uts course is mainly on building sciences and economics. check my other replies to your 2 other threads.

(dude just keep to the one thread please.)

gresszilla

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)