covid and university... (1 Viewer)

jojosiwa123

HSC
Hey guys,
For those who are currently at uni, are you still online? Has anyone gone back to campus?
Have you had any updates about going back? Has online university majorly impacted u guys and does it affect u socially?
I'm asking because although I want to start uni next year, not sure if its worth it considering it might be all online, would it be better to just take a gap year.

blyatman

HSC
N/A
Even if it's all online, there's no guarantee that everything will be back to normal by 2022.

quickoats

HSC
Hey guys,
For those who are currently at uni, are you still online? Has anyone gone back to campus?
Have you had any updates about going back? Has online university majorly impacted u guys and does it affect u socially?
I'm asking because although I want to start uni next year, not sure if its worth it considering it might be all online, would it be better to just take a gap year.
Might as well start uni straight away as you can't really do much in the gap year anyway. No travel and not many jobs out there so you'd probably just be at home tbh - might as well do some uni at home while you're there. At least by doing first year uni you can get a taste of your degree and see if you like/don't like what's on offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)