Craft of Writing (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
So the story was about a koala who's tree was on fire. He would peer into the Parliament House and each time he would hear an orange haired lady (big boy allusion to Julia Gillard) his home (the tree) would begin to deteriorate further. However, one day a shiny golden man named Scomo arrived - a beacon of hope. He was the man for the people and the planet. Once he entered the parliament his presence could be felt. The koala's health started improving. The tree stopped catching fire. What a legend. The Koala started getting chubbier as he could finally lavish the eucalyptus leaves.

Before you roast me:

a) I know Julia Gillard was not before Scomo but, I couldn't describe turnball
b) I know his policies don't prioritise the environment that much lol. But, I had to craft him as a hero as the stimulus was a wall where a famous Australian would be painted + I don't know his accomplishments.
c) I just now realise how horrible the story turned out. I was hoping for a discursive :(
d) There was no fkin reflection so I had to make it evident I drawn inspiration from Kafka (didn't really turn out as an extended metaphor lol, just some random story in the perspective of a koala.
Hey at least you were creative the forst thing that would come to my mind is the first fleet tbh what kind of stimulus is that
BUT THE KOALA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

uniqueusername1

HSC
A highly engaging creative piece that has skilfully integrated the stimulus to fulfill the needs of the craft of writing. The masterful use of evocative imagery contributes to the piece’s textual integrity to explore the anomalies, paradoxes and inconsistencies of the human experience, revealing how context and form has shaped the textual conversations which has been realised through the clever reimagining and reframing of the stimulus. Full marks.😆🤣😂
look mate i passed (ik thats something not to be proud of) but, I got the job done. I survived english and the faculty trying to destroy me. Should be much easier getting a band 6 in the HSC than a band 4 in our school lol.

GoldenMelon

HSC
look mate i passed (ik thats something not to be proud of) but, I got the job done. I survived english and the faculty trying to destroy me. Should be much easier getting a band 6 in the HSC than a band 4 in our school lol.
How many people usually get a B6 for English at your school?

uniqueusername1

HSC
hahahah sameeeee. and omg yes i agree the effort i put in

AHAHAH NGL THIS IS STILL BETTER THAN WHAT I WOULD DO IF I GOT THAT Q -WHAT DID U END UP GETTING FOR IT?
I have erased the mark from my memory as it has brought a great deal of trauma. Sums up my entire english journey.

uniqueusername1

HSC
damn that really good i rekon you defs would, whats your school ranking around
mate idk we got a new teacher that brags how she has one band 6 student despite, her 10 years in teaching :( She makes us create posters a week before assessments. 90s-100s

uniqueusername1

HSC
Also she teaches us how to do things after we submit it. So after we submitted our Mod A essays. The next day she's like: So guys this is actually how to structure a good comparative essay. I'm like woman you could of saved us some pain if you said that a week ago.

notme123

HSC
Also she teaches us how to do things after we submit it. So after we submitted our Mod A essays. The next day she's like: So guys this is actually how to structure a good comparative essay. I'm like woman you could of saved us some pain if you said that a week ago.
omg its not just me ok. i swear the teachers treat english as a free for all which tbh isnt good despite competitiveness being a good motivation, mainly due to tutors who DO know how to write an essay which gives an advantage to those students

uniqueusername1

HSC
omg its not just me ok. i swear the teachers treat english as a free for all which tbh isnt good despite competitiveness being a good motivation, mainly due to tutors who DO know how to write an essay which gives an advantage to those students
They just want to have fun with the students.

zizi2003_

HSC
So the story was about a koala who's tree was on fire. He would peer into the Parliament House and each time he would hear an orange haired lady (big boy allusion to Julia Gillard) his home (the tree) would begin to deteriorate further. However, one day a shiny golden man named Scomo arrived - a beacon of hope. He was the man for the people and the planet. Once he entered the parliament his presence could be felt. The koala's health started improving. The tree stopped catching fire. What a legend. The Koala started getting chubbier as he could finally lavish the eucalyptus leaves.

Before you roast me:

a) I know Julia Gillard was not before Scomo but, I couldn't describe turnball
b) I know his policies don't prioritise the environment that much lol. But, I had to craft him as a hero as the stimulus was a wall where a famous Australian would be painted + I don't know his accomplishments.
c) I just now realise how horrible the story turned out. I was hoping for a discursive :(
d) There was no fkin reflection so I had to make it evident I drawn inspiration from Kafka (didn't really turn out as an extended metaphor lol, just some random story in the perspective of a koala.
this is ICONIC HAHAHAHA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)