Cramming (1 Viewer)

H

housemouse

Anyone else cramming as well?

IMO, it makes school more interesting because right before the trials, it gives you a great feeling that you actually was able to learn the whole syllabus for any subject in like one week.

klaw

HSC
I do not experience "great feelings" when cramming the night before unless stress is considered one.

sinist4

HSC
dam... craming is good, but cant be bothered atm LOL
only got english in th first week so, im not to stress about the whole situation
as for the craming i'll leave that for the weekends.
good luck ppl...:p

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
cramming only feels good if ur doing it right..... cramming without absorbing whats going in just makes u feel like even more of an idiot.. haha

H

housemouse

klaw said:
I do not experience "great feelings" when cramming the night before unless stress is considered one.
Of course not the night before. Thats impossible.

klaw

HSC
sinist4 said:
dam... craming is good, but cant be bothered atm LOL
only got english in th first week so, im not to stress about the whole situation
as for the craming i'll leave that for the weekends.
good luck ppl...:p
It is possible, it's just very very very very very stressful. Well, I don't know about trials but it is possible for other assessments.

sinist4

HSC
We should of started craming atleast 3 weeks ago LOL,
but we sit here talking about it... :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sinist4 said:
are you ppl all doing cssa paper on monday ?
I will be, got 4 exams in the first week alone (english, economics and chemistry).

Monstar

HSC
housemouse said:
Of course not the night before. Thats impossible.

nup. i did it with chem in the half yearlys and i reaped rewards. Also did it with economics reaping similar outcomes.

All i can say is, be focused and you can learn anything quick fast.

bassqueen16

HSC
im hoping this theory works, because i will be cramming for most of my exams, i duno it seems to me that its fresher cos u did it the night before, as opposed to studying 3 weeks before the exam and going 'holy shit batman i forgot that' sif study

H

housemouse

It also depends on how to cram.

Reading notes for hours and hours doesnt work or at least for me. Tried it in year 11 and only managed to pass.

up all nite

HSC
my trials r in 2 weeks, im trying to study for them now... but in every other exams i always cram.. knowing me, ill end up craming for them... but my trials go for like 3weeks... whoo hoooo

passion89

HSC
sinist4 said:
are you ppl all doing cssa paper on monday ?
Nope, I'm doing independant...*crossing fingers*
My trials are week 5 and 6 and I will probably cram a little bit...just a tiny bit.

vg_woz_here

HSC
omgggggg my exams are this MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont think i did as much study as planned...back in the holz...stupid procrastination...oh well...... *sigh*

i got Eng AoS and LEgal on MonDAY!!! 5hrs of EXAMS!!!!!!!!! in one day!!!!!!!!!!

im PANICKINGGGGGGGGG

eminator

HSC
Riviet said:
I will be, got 4 exams in the first week alone (english, economics and chemistry).
I've got 5!! Monday: English Adv 1, Tuesday: Economics and 1U Religion (Stupid compulsory Religion), Wedneday: English Adv 2, Friday: Senior Science, 2nd Monday: General Maths, Monday after that: Ext 1 English (woohoo, 6 day break between!)

CSSA Trials suck. I'm trying to cram, anyone have any good cramming techniques?

NiMm

Since 1988
HSC
OOOOOO cramming ayyee....hmmm advice...B ONE WITH THE BOOKS *literalli* :rolleyes: GOODLUCK GUYS! :)

sinist4

HSC
bad luck ppl that have lots of exams iin the first week :p
but just think of it as you'll be done in no time, therefore the exams are not in the back of your head for 3 weeks LOL

good luck craming !!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
eminator said:
I'm trying to cram, anyone have any good cramming techniques?
Read through all your resources/notes quickly and concentrate on what you are reading. If you have a little more time, do this again but focus more on the areas that you didn't absorb as well before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)