cramming (1 Viewer)

HSC
donz said:
hey man. its all good dont worry

i call this the roslej reforms

ros [ revision of the senetaorial role) eg fines for non attendance, chose speakers at random

lej ( legislative, judical, and executice changes) this is mainly about how he shared the workload and not power eg cause of mauis imperium he had control

the theres the slarp ( fairly easy to remember ) reforms

the social , legal etc

prety much the poltical reforms are jus the settlements of 27 and 23

social had 4 , the julian laws, the ius trium liborium ( 3 kids = yayness ) and sumpturay laws. so this is easy to remeber if u think of a controling father. eg you cant spent so much money, u can go out and have sex with lots of people and have lots of grandkids.

legal: im fucked for :)

admin: = big fwop

beautify city, (actually no I but it works) , grain dole, fire = flooding, order and law, and prestige of the city.

so basically , if u write all that down and elborate somewhat, it should get a good 20/25. they are fairly easy markers if you just u seem to know actual names and show u have an understand of what they are, how they helped, why they were as aposed to learning just facts.

hope it helps

( if i doesnt.. it surehelped me wiritng it :) )

PAX

Awww thanks for that. Yeah it does help... Ill actually try and use ti for tomorrow. I have this wierd feeling they are going to ask about reforms.

Thanks.

HSC
Holding up... barley.

I dont think Ill get mcuh sleep tonight. Guess who has a job interview an hour after the exam..? Itll be something like..
.."Yes, I would love to contribute to your ...*yawn*...Imperium... ..*yawn*... Zzzzz

danniface.

HSC
Debbo said:
Thanks Erm!

WAHHHHHH!!!!! How's everyone holding up?

NOT WELL : D

I'm ready to crash. I'm thinking of reading some religion info and cramming the rest of ancient early tomorrow morning. If I get up at 6 that'll give me 3 hours....hmmm *consults chin*

danniface.

HSC
CrownerOf.Kings said:
Holding up... barley.

I dont think Ill get mcuh sleep tonight. Guess who has a job interview an hour after the exam..? Itll be something like..
.."Yes, I would love to contribute to your ...*yawn*...Imperium... ..*yawn*... Zzzzz

bahah that reallly sucks. Do you have a religion exam too?

Debbo

HSC
I feel so overwhelmed right now! On the verge of bursting into tears :S

I think i have to put myself into robot mode and just do it.

*@*(*(@*@Q

noobynewby

HSC
LOL ... i know nothing for this exam ... im just gonna go in and make something up i guess =\

knots&crosses

HSC
Hey everyone. I dont do ancient, but i did modern, and i would just like to advise you all to sleep. Seriously, whatever you do now will not be as worthwhile as getting some extra sleep and waking up energised. Just convince yourself now, that you know everything. If, in the exam, you think you dont know something, just think back to what you did in class or better yet, think logically. If you know wha happened, you should be able to add the rest. And memory are more powerful than you think. All you need is a skim and it will come gushing out in the exam tomorrow. But for now, just enjoy a good nights sleep, and it will be over tomorrow.

Sorry to be so preachy but i cannot stress how important this is. You will be fine. Good Luck!!

Debbo said:
I feel so overwhelmed right now! On the verge of bursting into tears :S

I think i have to put myself into robot mode and just do it.

*@*(*(@*@Q
Dont be upset about it. Stress is worst thing you can do now. Just be calm and confident. It goes a lot further than stress. I wish you all the best!!!

HSC
No, I dont do religion. Sleep?

no. I shall make some weet grass juice/rakija in the morning.. but now im sparta-ing.

Like the caffine will even allow me to sleep...

:D ....

donz

HSC
i was thinking about all the wierd latin words i know. my friends said yay so now u can talk to the cute latin boys

im pretty sure our conversation would go like this

" hey sexy"

" laundry mat, hot water bath, fast food outlet , bakary, fish and meat market."

bring it on sexy latin boys!

danniface.

HSC
BAAAHAHAHA! Yeeaaahhh god bless different languages.

Ohh lucky you don't do religion then CrownerOf.Kings.

Actually before I got to bed, what does everyone suggest I should eat tomorrow morning for a good supply of energy? It's going to be a looooong day but I'll have enough time in the morning to prepare something reasonable.

donz

HSC
danniface. said:
BAAAHAHAHA! Yeeaaahhh god bless different languages.

Ohh lucky you don't do religion then CrownerOf.Kings.

Actually before I got to bed, what does everyone suggest I should eat tomorrow morning for a good supply of energy? It's going to be a looooong day but I'll have enough time in the morning to prepare something reasonable.
half an ecstacy pill:)

hyman

HSC
start the morning with pushups, and just before your exam, go to the bathroom at your exam room and hype yourself up with some pushups, or some startjumps, or whatever, just something to psyche you out. it wakes you up really well especially after a late night.
its something i've done for every exam.

HSC
Eggs and fruit.

Then have some St. Johns Tea, - the deppression and makes way for clear thoughts =)

Gnite and goodluck!

C.O.K

ahaha cok.

Debbo

HSC
Bananas, Apples (wake you up), Eggs, Something grainy (maybe a cape seed roll from Baker's), try not to have too much caffiene because it can be unpredicble esp if youve had a late night and its a 3 hour exam - like you can have energy highs and lows during the exam which sucks.

Goodluck!

How many huors of sleep do u reckon you need to function in a 3hr exam?

Debbo

HSC
VicerExciser said:
If i killed myself now, would i be able to file a misadventure form?
No because you would be dead. :)

Dont die.

It's just 2 units of your ENTIRE hsc.

pietro101

HSC
N/A
hmm, i go with the Vs personally - i honestly dont think u need to be awake for ancient hahaha, i would rather go in having crammed the shit with no sleep than sleeping 8 hours and knowing nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)