cramming (1 Viewer)

hannnc

HSC
i started studying yesterday, and STUPIDLY did p+h the whole day and the whole day of today.. and started Athens & Pericles after dinner.. and am now skimming the heck over the Pelopponesian War.

i was way too precise in p+h learning..

..i will be fine if i am lucky in the questions!
pleaseohpleaseohplease!

---
oh, and i also have SOR tomorrow.
with no study as of yet.
relying on the break in between :|

HSC
ive studied my stuff...well, most :p

im just worried bout what questions they'll throw at me :s coz there are some sections im just hopeless D:

im doing:
- pompeii and herc
- minoans
- hatshepsut
- new kingdom

SpoonSamba

HSC
ok its after 3now and im still going, i think i know enough for society n p+h (thank u randoms thta put notes up on this site!)

Julio claudians i think i know enough to bullshit an answer unless its liek specific, in which case im screwed

and ramesses i dno anything bout yet i was juts gonna memorise an essay i wrote but my heads kinda spinning.

the amount of caffeine ive been taking is really making me sik

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
I just had a little nap and drank some V. I'm getting pumped!
Not sure if I'm going to remember everything but ok enough.
More cramming...

Mr.GTR

HSC
Still Currently Cramming, hopefully the questions are about the same level as 07 and 06, in that they are based on the Major categories that you can bullshit so much on....

Fuken hate egypt...

Doing Egypt - new Kingdom
Augustan age
Agrippina...

lucky for me, augustan ages and agrippina are very similar.. but fuck... hope you guys do well tommorow, at least this is my final exam so an all night crammer dosnt feel so bad LOL...

HSC
egypt is okay, pretty annoying though :s

i just woke up from a 1hour nap that was supposed to be 5 hours but i couldnt sleep til an hour ago!!!! D:!!

this is bs, im prob gonna end up drooling all over my exam now ><"

good luck to everyone

ashkaaa

HSC
Meh... had about 3 hours sleep, covered most of New Kingdom Egypt (skipped the questions they asked last year... so i hope to god they dont ask about military campaigns... anything else in the "internal developments" would be a heaven send)

Hatshepsut is a lovely lovely bullshit section. I definately wont get full marks, but its not as content heavy as NKE.

As for Pompeii and Herculaneum and Minoan Crete, I'll spend the next 2 hours cramming for them. Again... I may not get full marks, but I'm selective with the content... Its quite easy to elaborate on one piece of minoan evidence... or not :S

If I can get over 85%, then I won't feel guilty for not having done an all nighter.

Damn... reading over my post shows how a lack of sleep causes me to ramble.:rolleyes:

danniface.

HSC
GOOOOOODLUCK EVERYONE!

Still trying to cram before I leave for my exam. Seriously starting to freak out. Fuck you new kingdom why why WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.
I haven't even studied for religion, thank god there's an hour or so in between both exams.

I just hope I don't walk out disappointed from ancient.
please be good questions please be good questions pleasseee DDD:

Last edited:

Mr.GTR

HSC
Well its time guys, good luck to all those who crammed... To those who studied ages before... !@#$...lol Jokes... GOODLUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)