crap (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
So, everything was perfect with this girl, except for one little glitch... that darned boyfriend. Gosh, they're a pain, aren't they? Here you two are getting along better than Jude Law and his nanny and it turns out she's the granddaughter of the dictator of North Korea! It's gonna be tough getting her out of North Korea. Like I say "But other than that, this girl's all over you, right?"

My friend, the girl has to be available. I hate to have to inject such a heavy dose of truth into your life in one sentence, but she has to be available. And this girl is not available. Still, you made a good contact.

So what we're going to do is try and figure out a way -- if this boyfriend of hers takes a dive in the next couple of months -- to be there to pick up all the pieces.

Another possibility is that she's just being disloyal, and for you that's not a good thing. Because what makes you think she wouldn't be disloyal to you somewhere down the line? Or, maybe she has 95% Interest Level in her gturkey of a boyfriend and she also has low self-esteem, so she'll take attention from anybody, anywhere, anytime.

We got all these possibilities floating around, my friend, and that's why I train you to think in terms of all the variables when you're trying to get a read on a babe. You're in training to become love detectives, and with time, you will start thinking like the cops on "Love And Order."

You won't appear arrogant by trying to move in on her, you'll just appear stupid. And like most men, you're going to come on way too heavy too fast, and she's already got somebody else!

Your game plan is to get this girl away from this guy. Remember; the odds are lousy and you should still be chasing other girls. Until her guy is history, you're not going to think about her. You're just going to play a little head game with her and see if you can get her to give your competition his walking papers.

The goal is not to be able to date her-- that's where you're wrong, dude. If you start pressuring her for a date, she'll say, "I have a boyfriend -- I told you that, didn't I?" and you're dead in the water before you even get started.

As I like to say "Slow and steady wins the race".
=\ Quite the expert...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
So, everything was perfect with this girl, except for one little glitch... that darned boyfriend. Gosh, they're a pain, aren't they? Here you two are getting along better than Jude Law and his nanny and it turns out she's the granddaughter of the dictator of North Korea! It's gonna be tough getting her out of North Korea. Like I say "But other than that, this girl's all over you, right?"

My friend, the girl has to be available. I hate to have to inject such a heavy dose of truth into your life in one sentence, but she has to be available. And this girl is not available. Still, you made a good contact.

So what we're going to do is try and figure out a way -- if this boyfriend of hers takes a dive in the next couple of months -- to be there to pick up all the pieces.

Another possibility is that she's just being disloyal, and for you that's not a good thing. Because what makes you think she wouldn't be disloyal to you somewhere down the line? Or, maybe she has 95% Interest Level in her gturkey of a boyfriend and she also has low self-esteem, so she'll take attention from anybody, anywhere, anytime.

We got all these possibilities floating around, my friend, and that's why I train you to think in terms of all the variables when you're trying to get a read on a babe. You're in training to become love detectives, and with time, you will start thinking like the cops on "Love And Order."

You won't appear arrogant by trying to move in on her, you'll just appear stupid. And like most men, you're going to come on way too heavy too fast, and she's already got somebody else!

Your game plan is to get this girl away from this guy. Remember; the odds are lousy and you should still be chasing other girls. Until her guy is history, you're not going to think about her. You're just going to play a little head game with her and see if you can get her to give your competition his walking papers.

The goal is not to be able to date her-- that's where you're wrong, dude. If you start pressuring her for a date, she'll say, "I have a boyfriend -- I told you that, didn't I?" and you're dead in the water before you even get started.

As I like to say "Slow and steady wins the race".
Very informative read.

Thank you.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
=\ Quite the expert...
lol Well I am not an expert, just experienced. There is so much left to learn about the age old question "what women want" :p

Exphate said:
More lyk 2 much time on his/her hands.
hehe I was just trying to help out a fellow player in the game of dating :)

ElGronko said:
Very informative read.

Thank you.
Thanks, glad to help in any way.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)