crapping urself? (1 Viewer)

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
so yeah, im crapping myself for physics. i dunno how to make it go away, and i dont think study will work..it seems like too much to go over. i need someone to show me something that shows me that ive still got hope....like, if i were to lets say, get 60%raw, would that at least get scaled mid-band 4? i hate this crap :(

Graceofgod

HSC
to get around 75 in physics isn't too hard, you have 2 days left - more than enough to study for that kind of a mark.
Physics marks to study is a sort of log graph, a little bit does a lot compared to nothing, but to get into the high mark range needs a lot of hard work. =S

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
nice analogy.. i think i just owned myself when iread the answers of Successone HSC, and i never would have come up with what they did..

but i dont know..mehh

EDIT: chance of 65 raw hitting the band 5 mark?

EDIT AGAIN(sorry): what raw mark will hit mid band 4?

Last edited:

Sastrawan

HSC
Success One is your best friend, imho. If you read through all of the sample answers, you get a feel for what's required for each kind of question. If you're cramming now, you might like to consider this (among other things :p). And if something similar comes up in the exam and you remember what Success One said about it, well there's a couple more marks for you!

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Dw you got 2 whole days and the physics course is pretty small, you could easily get a couple of solid readings done. Mid band 4 im guessing would be around high 50s to low 60s raw.

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
i lol'd at thread title. I've been fine through the last week, except when i find something that i havent covered before, like PRACS WE DIDNT DO, but other than that, im chillaz :D

Artemis.

HSC
I'm starting to get a bit nervous....I should be ok for physics, but it's chem I'm really stressed about.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
I'm okay for Phsyics, bit nervous about Chemistry as well.

Success One is your best freind. Do as many past papers as you can, and then read/udnersatnd their answers are each apper and regurgitate this for relevant questiosn in future papers you do etc. Success One answers are often far mroe detaield than would be necessary to obtain full marks in the exam.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Harkaraj said:
Dw you got 2 whole days and the physics course is pretty small, you could easily get a couple of solid readings done. Mid band 4 im guessing would be around high 50s to low 60s raw.
you've got to be kidding me :bomb:

Zeber

HSC
so what? because i'm young i'm unable to get involved in topics that i have more than an ample amount of knowledge on?

Graceofgod

HSC
The hsc course is pretty small in the amount you actually have to memorise.

If you concentrated and did any study throughout the year you would have all the basic concepts and a good understanding. There is little to memorise.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
yeah essentially physics is just concepts. U learn and understand these its not hard to build on them. I mean i guess not that much to remember if u know the concepts which are developed throughtout each of the topics.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
me.. screwed for phys! haha one day left lol reading over some downloaded notes hoping for a mid band 4 and im happy! oHh cant wait for chem but! just physics ARR

But in saying that i really do admire people who are good at physics!

DrFunk

HSC
I've been doing well over the year.. And I understand all the concepts etc, yet when revising I still feel like there is soo much that could go to chance in the exam.
They could, and usually do ask some ridiculous questions requiring a response to a quote, with little to no guidance of what they're looking for.
So in response.. Yes.. I am crapping myself.

Zeber

HSC
make me you peasant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)