• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

crashing at uni (1 Viewer)

stormstormstorm

HSC
i went to the heaven hell party :) and got totally wasted ... had no money, no credit and told my mates id catch a bus ... but they stoped like 2 hrs earlier
:( ... being still pissed i assumed that the mathews theatres would be open at night time :) and as i had a maths lecture the next morning - and i hadnt been to one for a few weeks - i decided that that would be the place to crash ...

surprise surprise the whole placed was locked and i ended up sleeping in the toilets in mathews food court :):):):)

do you guys know of any where better to crash during the winter where i wont:

a) get rolled
b) die of hyperthermia
c) drown
d) get prodded with a stick
or
e) wake up from the industrial grade cleaning agents used to clean uni toilets

cheers, chris

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Wouldn't the roundhouse have somewhere around the back that you could have slept? Perhaps better still would be in the middle of Morven Brown, there's some nice shelter and stuff in there, and it's fairly well protected.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
As RCMasterAA said it depends what faculty you are with. Many of the computing labs are opened 24/7.

elfm

HSC
FBE is open 24/7 (has lounges etc) but I don't know if it's open to the public. Surely you could have found a more sanitary place to crash.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
You could always sleep on the door at Prince of Wales hospital, you may even get invited inside. Better yet, on the front door of the Chancellery, I'm sure the vice-chancellor would appreciate a uni student sleeping on his doorstep (if he ever visits the admin building), it'd bring whatever his name is closer to the students.

stormstormstorm

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
You could always sleep on the door at Prince of Wales hospital, you may even get invited inside. Better yet, on the front door of the Chancellery, I'm sure the vice-chancellor would appreciate a uni student sleeping on his doorstep (if he ever visits the admin building), it'd bring whatever his name is closer to the students.
haha ... cheers for the replies

im an arts student in a science degree, do sci students have access to comp labs??????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)