1) In year 4, in the morning, we found a gas cylinder rigged up to a half burnt out wheelie bin. The teachers closed the whole oval and basketball courts until they called the bomb squad and everyone was scared wed be blown to death.
2) In Year 5 some kid set the class timer to go off halfway during a maths lesson and we all loved it.
3) Our year 6 teacher was pregnant and she used to get super angry when the class misbehaved. She would throw water bottles, books and stationary across the room, overturn tables, slam the door, cry, swear at us, etc.
4) In year 8 a dog ran into the school and everyone went crazy trying to pat it and stuff.
5) In year 12 during Physics, the emergency alarm went off. The teacher first assumed that it was me who pressed it because i used to always sit near the button for sh*ts and gigs.
Not at my school, but my friend's. Apparently, there was this anonymous guy called "the poo man", and he used to graffiti (with his shit) on the toilet walls, with messages like "Haha I'm the poo man, you'll never catch me". There was also an announcement during the following school assembly but they were never able to catch him. My friend can't retell this story without crying with laughter lmfao