• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Crazy Crazy Boys (1 Viewer)

HSC
I think that boy just wanted another bit of ur attention for a lil while, and plus givin himself some sort of ego boost, by being the "last say" outta tha break up....he is a wanker..its a good thing u two are apart..ur beta off with out him!:)

shortie_689

HSC
**Temptation** said:
I think that boy just wanted another bit of ur attention for a lil while, and plus givin himself some sort of ego boost, by being the "last say" outta tha break up....he is a wanker..its a good thing u two are apart..ur beta off with out him!:)
haha dont i know it... i felt that way a while ago and ur right he is only tryin to get back at me cause i told him to stop talkin to me

Adimus

HSC
OMg poor guy, seriousely he's obviousely had a tough time with it, u obviousely broke his heart, and yeah he prolly should be over it by now, but maybe that was what he needed to do to finally get you out of his mind/life. Good for him, now hes done it.

Happy venting, u can stop paying him out now

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
shortie_689 said:
Well where to begin...

Today something extraordinary happened to me...

So I went out with my ex for a year an ok it ended an lets say not all too great but seriously this is taking it way to far...
So we broke up over half a year ago and today I receive a letter in the mail with something lumpy in it...
For our 6 months I gave my ex a ring as a gift from me to him...
An what do I get back in return ha well my ring a year later.
In the envelope I got
- One blank A4 page of paper.
- Stuck to that page an post it note with "Thanks but I don't want this anymore it was all a lie"
and
- The ring I gave him (all bent out of shape and scratched an ruined)

This guy is truelly pathetic and his lack of experience in relationships is coming ever so clearly now...

This is what makes it even more pathetic is that he claims that I was the love of his life...

OK now i have vented even though it truelly isnt venting it is more airing the hilarity of the situation and how truelly pathetic he is...
You haven't thought in his perspective have you?

shortie_689

HSC
Smokey_22 said:
You haven't thought in his perspective have you?
all too many times have i tried to think in the boys perspective that is why over an over again i forgive him for giving me a hard time and he goes an does it all over again...

and adimus if you saw or new the kid you'd be paying him out to

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Maybe hes not so much "sad" as he is just getting his last bit of closure on the relationship.
Have some compassion for the guy. Sometimes one person is more broken by the end of a relationship than the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)