crazy or childish obessions (1 Viewer)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
:p just wondering if i am the ONLY person with a childish obsession...i love tinkerbell, vegemite sandiches and bubble baths,oh i could go on with other childish things i love but i wont just incase its just me, im not immature or anything, just weird obsessions...whats urs??

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
you asked a question
i sorted it out for you
done and done this thread sucks!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
holding hands with people while crossing roads ( haha thats cool if your with a hot guy though lol and you "have" 2 grab there hand to cross da road"

* jumping in puddles in the rain/ water fights etc ( plain childish but heaps of fun)

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
:confused: ummmm, yup exactly that! We're nearly finished though so we are kind of nothings at the moment..lol...that is pretty childish, holding hands CUTE THOU, i get scared i run across the road, bad i know but its tru!

capsicum

HSC
i have an obsession with peanut butter sandwiches. and nutella. is that childish? cuz on tv, most of the ads show little primary kids eating peanut butter and nutella. :p

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
capsicum said:
i have an obsession with peanut butter sandwiches. and nutella. is that childish? cuz on tv, most of the ads show little primary kids eating peanut butter and nutella. :p
yeh, I remember when I was younger, used to eat it straight from the jar...

kelboo

HSC
Hmmm.. can't say that i DO anything particularly childish...
i love my teddies though and hate it when people move them or throw them :worried:
i know some guys who dig that though, they like to buy things like that for girls, plus you can win them at fairs and at luna park and stuff. i spose it's nice sometimes to like something like that... in a cruel cruel world it can bring you down to earth a bit!! :)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im in love with nutella & fairy floss :D

glittery & cute pink accessories are so attractive, im too old or too big to buy them so i usually buy it for my 6 yrs old sis ^^,

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, I'm addicted to nutella as well :shy:

I HAVE to have it EVERYDAY! :D

but I managed to survive for three months without it :p

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol everyday!!!! i am not that addicted .. maybe every second day .. mind you i had it today and yesterday and well yesterday yesterday .. and you get the point :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)