• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Creating Timetable (1 Viewer)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
The tutorials for a subject will only run for one semester. You may choose both your Autumn and Spring subjects now if you wish, as long as any changes to enrolment are made before the relevant census date.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
The Key Program (subjects) you have in MySR will appear on the PlatformWeb page for the allocated time right?

Sonata

HSC
lol omg these times are selling out like hot cakes, a lecture time been filled up within 3mins alrdy ahrggg

yer8899

HSC
i have to register for my tutes tomorrow. would it be wise for me to go to an internet cafe with high speed internet as my home internet is quite shite?

TypeR

HSC
Guys can we register Tutorials for Spring semester now?

Im doing Management Dynamics in Spring Semester and the Tutorial Registration for School of Management opened just now, however I still get "Not Enabled" when I try to register for my Lecs/Tuts.

Any ideas?

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
The tutorials for a subject will only run for one semester. You may choose both your Autumn and Spring subjects now if you wish, as long as any changes to enrolment are made before the relevant census date.
I'm doing Management Dynamics too. Hmm. It says enrolled on MySR, but nothing comes up on PlatformWeb. Bloody Oath.

TypeR

HSC
Well mine comes up on PlatformWeb but when I try to register for tuts, it says Not Enabled.

TypeR

HSC
I guess we can only register for Tutorials for Autumn Semester. Because when I click on any School in the Spring Semester, it says "This school does not have a current opening date"

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Ahh thanks for that. Now I know I have a problem since I have nothing like that. Lol. Better call helpline.

LatK7

HSC
Use tabs to get your desired tute times. Worked for me last time.

=D

TypeR

HSC
So nobody answered my question, we can only register tuts for Autumn Semester now?

snow_fanatzi

HSC
So nobody answered my question, we can only register tuts for Autumn Semester now?

i dont think u can register tuts for spring yet until next semester . and yeah, we can only register for autumn.

damn the tut and lecture spaces filled up fast. but luckily i got what i wanted. except for one. wednesday with no break and have to lecture/tut jumping. lec/tut/tut. couldnt get the time i wanted but oh well. at least i get to go 3 days a week only. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)