Creative Arts Tutorials (1 Viewer)

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Hey everyone, I've been looking at info about enrolling in tutorials and timetables and stuff, and creative arts has no information up. Does anyone know how you enrol in Creative Arts tutorials?

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Ok cool, thanks. I got onto SOLS and was able to find a timetable... and I emailed the faculty and they open on the 16th of Feb (in case anyone is interested). Only prob now is that it seems I have either a lecture or a tute everyday... damn.

cool mc cool

HSC
Do you hav to hav a specific number of lectures and tutorials in relation to each other.......im just really confused about the whole timetable selection

can anyone put it in lik simple terms plz...thanks

be-LIE-ve

HSC
Ok cool, thanks. I got onto SOLS and was able to find a timetable... and I emailed the faculty and they open on the 16th of Feb (in case anyone is interested). Only prob now is that it seems I have either a lecture or a tute everyday... damn.
I'm so glad you found out - i'm surprised they didn't inform people more clearly on enrolment, considering how important it is. I'm just wondering if you know whether there's a certain time on the 16th we're allowed to start enrolling into tutorials or if its just a all-day kind of thing?

This link...:

http://http://www.uow.edu.au/student/tps/index.html

... says Creative Arts tutorial enrolments happen online, so i'm assuming we're doing things a pretty basic way, compared to all the other times the Creative Arts faculty does things differently to the res of the uni?

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I'm so glad you found out - i'm surprised they didn't inform people more clearly on enrolment, considering how important it is. I'm just wondering if you know whether there's a certain time on the 16th we're allowed to start enrolling into tutorials or if its just a all-day kind of thing?quote]

Hey, in a few weeks time, well before teh 16th anyway, when you log onto sols and tutorial enrolment it will give you a time that it opens, so each subeject opens at a different time. It will say like Writ*** 16th Feb 17:11...I think you get it now lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)