Creative Muvo Slim: Broken? (1 Viewer)

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Last year in April I bought a 256mb creative muvo slim mp3 player. Dont bag me for getting low mb, but I change my music so often, me no care :p

The other week I connected it to charge on a special usb 2 cable. the usual little lighting charge symbol didnt come up, but my comp detected it and I could access and edit files etc. I didnt think much of the lack of lightening symbol, cos I just wasnt thinking. In the end it hadn't charged. I tried it on all 6 usb ports thinking I might have a faulty one, and then on another comptuer but no luck. The fucking thing just won't turn on. I have never needed any software to charge it.

If anybody has had the same problem or can give me good solution that works like magic, it would be appreciated. If not, im just going to take it back. I have 1 month left of warranty.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Hmm.. 1 month left on warranty?

Take it back now, while you still have time to get it professionally repaired, in case you can't find a solution elsewhere. Plus they'll probably give you a three month warranty on replacement fixes too :)

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
I got it from Harvey Norman. Run by the same company, should be okay.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Feminin charm got me a discount.. that charm can get me a return. Lol.

I swear they are all run by the same company... !!! Im going to go it tomorrow to broadway and see what they say. If not I will go to camperdown to the creative office place thingo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)