Creative Piece (1 Viewer)

jenii14

HSC
N/A
do you think they would ask us to do a specific type of writing?

You live once

HSC
Don't you guys think it will be hard to finish the paper. I am only screwed coz i dont think i can manage my time correctly

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Don't you guys think it will be hard to finish the paper. I am only screwed coz i dont think i can manage my time correctly
Definitely, but when I did my trials I found that if you are strong with your quotes/ techniques, analysis and you have somewhat of a master essay, then you'll be fine. Sometimes people even have a little bit of extra time

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
lol same. I am not gonna bother memorizing or even trying to write one. Its probs too late
no I suggest you practice writing one today in case we're forced to write a discursive tomorrow. don't bother memorising anything just familiarise yourself with the form and the techniques

Haruto_65

HSC
hopefully not, I hope we're given a choice
Ya I think they will most likely give us a choice. I checked the sample papers and stuff, they always give you a choice. Plus its covid year, they'll probably go a little easier on us, since most of us had online classes during that time period.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Ya I think they will most likely give us a choice. I checked the sample papers and stuff, they always give you a choice. Plus its covid year, they'll probably go a little easier on us, since most of us had online classes during that time period.
ohh yea that's true u right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)