Creative Science? (1 Viewer)

chinglish

HSC
Oh man...
I recently got an offer to do medical science but i'm having doubts for my creative zen. i was looking to utilise my conceptual thinking because i did visual arts for my HSC and i dont want to let that go...

Is there a way i can still do some sort of designing after med sci (i mean is medsci the end of creativity?) or is there a course for those who love med science and art/design?

I know science and art dont mix but i was hoping i could keep both ambitions...

plus i didnt do physics so engineering is out but i did bio, chem and visual arts

advice urgently needed thanks!!!

zaxmacks

HSC
Oh man...
I recently got an offer to do medical science but i'm having doubts for my creative zen. i was looking to utilise my conceptual thinking because i did visual arts for my HSC and i dont want to let that go...

Is there a way i can still do some sort of designing after med sci (i mean is medsci the end of creativity?) or is there a course for those who love med science and art/design?

I know science and art dont mix but i was hoping i could keep both ambitions...

plus i didnt do physics so engineering is out but i did bio, chem and visual arts

advice urgently needed thanks!!!
If you have electives, you could probably pick some art units.

chinglish

HSC
yeh i could but medical science is very rigid, the only way i could do that if i pick just b.science
thanks though

wLym

HSC
its not like you have to study it at uni to be it. Keep up the art, practise a musical instrument etc etc... you DO have spare time you know, so if you want to 'keep your creative zen' then dont spend all your nights out drinking etc.

chinglish

HSC
its not like you have to study it at uni to be it. Keep up the art, practise a musical instrument etc etc... you DO have spare time you know, so if you want to 'keep your creative zen' then dont spend all your nights out drinking etc.

Good advice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)