• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Creative Story (1 Viewer)

princesskt

HSC
Ack, I'm so stuck on an idea for a creative writing piece for section 2. How does a journey of a spirit making the transition from death to the afterlife sound?? lolzz

mondoske

HSC
hmmm sounds more like an imaginative journey than a physical one, and sounds quite complex, but hey i still don't have a decent creative writing story so its probably better than mine hahaha

princesskt

HSC
But all three can be intertwined and I can make it more physical.. like have the old corridor of doorways lol... not just the floating through the sky thing hmm

princesskt

HSC
What about....a story through the digestive system? Lol, I found a story from like year 9 science bout this apple who lived to tell the tale kinda thing lol...

*rUsTy*

HSC
I'm struggling for ideas as well so I ended up deciding to refine one that I wrote for half yearly's that I got 12/15 for. Hopefully make it a 15/15 story.

I'll just be worried if it isn't a short story thing and if they change it around to something like a journal entry or feature article thing. My teacher keeps reminding us of that, yet tells us we should prepare one.

littlemaster

HSC
just know your formats: speech, radio interview, feature article etc.....

and mould your story accordingly.

i find it really hard!!!! so im preparing a narrative, and a speech{ yet to do, because i keep getting mixed views from teachers- one said 13/15 the other said 8)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)