• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Creative ways to apologise (1 Viewer)

HSC
Are you saying I'm not entitled to retaliate to people who are rude to me first? I don't go around BoS intentionally trying to piss people off and when I reply to posts I try to be informative....

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Are you saying I'm not entitled to retaliate to people who are rude to me first? I don't go around BoS intentionally trying to piss people off and when I reply to posts I try to be informative....
No. This:
i-love-maynard said:
On friday my two best friends and I were on the train to an excursion. My friend Sam has anxiety but its gotten better since she was diagnosed. Anyway, to cut a long story short my friend De and I were paying Sam out for making us miss our train and not talking to her, pretending to be angry etc. We didn't sit with her for the train ride and teased her.......we realised we took the joke too far because she got up and said "I'm not putting up with your shit today" and she ran off the train in hysterics. She's goin through a lot of stuff lately with her parents so I think we pushed her over the edge. :( We feel really mean and want to apologise to her but she's really pissed off. Anyone know of any unique and special ways to say sorry?
was rude.

Thus, you're being hypocritical when you say that he's rude because the entire reason for this thread is you being a rude bitch.

HSC
It was a joke, she made us miss our train and we pretended to be angry about it. No-one swore. There was no name calling. We didn't talk to her and sat 3 rows in front. I wouldn't call it rude.

Rude
3.rough in manners or behavior; unmannerly; uncouth.

EDIT: when I said in my first post we teased her, by that I mean we said stuff such as "Can't believe we missed that first train. It looked like a really fantastic train to sit on."

And why call me a bitch?

Last edited:

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
haha even if it was a joke, it obviously hurt her feelings, the fact that you know how'll she'd react in a situation like that.
LOL

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
You don't know who anyone is on this site. You posted this story and what, expected our blind empathy? Of course we're going to attack you, you did a stupid thing, posted on the internet about it and got all defensive.

What you did was bitchy and cruel. Don't get all denial happy on us, you're the one who knew she had to apologise.

HSC
Tulipa said:
You don't know who anyone is on this site. You posted this story and what, expected our blind empathy? Of course we're going to attack you, you did a stupid thing, posted on the internet about it and got all defensive.

What you did was bitchy and cruel. Don't get all denial happy on us, you're the one who knew she had to apologise.
I was joking up there^^^

I never expected "blind empathy", I was asking for suggestions on ways to apologise and I have. I just think its pointless for people to attack me, as you said, because I stated that I have effectively apologised. I don't need people to criticise me afterwards because its not relevant to the thread question and I do not need a lecture on how shit a friend I've been. I know I was insensitive to my friend's feelings. I intend to improve on this in future.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
i love maynard - dont be offended by these rude people...they are just down on themselves and used you as a tool to kick you while you were down in order to make them feel better..

Thats internet forums for ya. mostly sicko's who have no life :) nd yes i realise that i am a member of this site but i am happy in the knowledge that ihave a life and dont feel the need to call people names and kick them in the guts while they are down

i love maynard - just a word of advice...these people have no helpful advice just critism...if you look at some peoles other posts you will realise that they purposely reply to forums just to critisise... sad or what!!! anyway i have said my piece..

people feel free to attack me now coz undoubtedly you will :) afterall its what you do best!! :) happy easter!

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
lisajf said:
i love maynard - dont be offended by these rude people...they are just down on themselves and used you as a tool to kick you while you were down in order to make them feel better..

Thats internet forums for ya. mostly sicko's who have no life :) nd yes i realise that i am a member of this site but i am happy in the knowledge that ihave a life and dont feel the need to call people names and kick them in the guts while they are down

i love maynard - just a word of advice...these people have no helpful advice just critism...if you look at some peoles other posts you will realise that they purposely reply to forums just to critisise... sad or what!!! anyway i have said my piece..
I was serious. She was being hypocritical by calling other people rude because the whole situation stemmed from her being a bitch to her friend who was obviously emotionally sensitive. It's a terrible thing to do and as such people called her out on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)