creative writing query...please take a look (1 Viewer)

wannablawyer

HSC
Im doing IJ's as focus and for the creative writing i wrote an alice in wonderland u know fall asleep dream of a new "world" but with my own spin.

HOWEVER is it better to write something like from a memory from the past and u recall it as if u were participating on the journey again?

ok im a bit confused any help would be much obliged

cheers Ash

T

Testpilot

Your own spin better be fucking brilliant because you've gone down a very cliched (damn no accents) path. I suggest you abort this attempt at story writting immediately.

help_me_please

it nerd
HSC
I thought that the creative writing just had to be on the concept of journeys in general, not your focus - i think thats just for the 3rd question.
after our trial, we got a massive lecture from the english department saying that you won't get marked as well if you have something like "and it was all a dream" ending your creative.
As you probably know, imaginative journeys take the responder/author on a journey of speculation, imagination and inspiration so if you are thinking of basing it on IJ then make sure it fulfils one of those.

but seriously, i would just reccomenddoing it on the journeys concept in general - it makes it so much easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)